WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad v Catalan

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Squad v Catalan

Re: Squad v Catalan Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13211
Location: wakefield
To be honest the wing is the least of our worries.
They try and steam roll us down the middle.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 am  

User avatarLyndsayGill wrote:
LyndsayGill User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 am
Posts: 2071
PopTart wrote:
To be honest the wing is the least of our worries.
They try and steam roll us down the middle.


No Casty or Bousquet in the squad so that should cut down their ability to steam roll by quite a bit. (hopefully).
The mind is like a parachute. If it's not open it won't work. - Frank Zappa
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:38 am  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29329
Location: Poodle Power!
LyndsayGill wrote:
No Casty or Bousquet in the squad so that should cut down their ability to steam roll by quite a bit. (hopefully).


For starters we shouldn't be getting steam rolled by anyone even without Fifita.

Secondly it's a shame in a way that we still need to win these games for the dosh and TBF the prestige.

If they were true dead rubbers then I'd give Kershaw a run on the wing. In the friendlies he had the look of a player who was at least physically ready for the misters.

Didn't look a speed merchant/finisher like TJ and BJB, looked more of a run it out hard and look for work player like Ben Cockayne. This isn't a bad thing as it's nice to have a bit of variety.

Ditto Hooley, who I'd like to see again as I was underwhelmed when I saw him boxing day.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 pm  

User avatarKhlav Kalash wrote:
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 am
Posts: 11619
Location: No bowl, stick, STICK!
Great win, Catalans back to the sh1thouses that they always have been. Hopefully Johnstone just got a stinger. Looked painful.
1/10
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 pm  

User avatardjcool wrote:
djcool User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 11:29 am
Posts: 2759
Location: Halifax
What did milky get red carded for, is he likely to be banned, if he is, who should replace him?
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:03 pm  

User avatarKhlav Kalash wrote:
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 am
Posts: 11619
Location: No bowl, stick, STICK!
djcool wrote:
What did milky get red carded for, is he likely to be banned, if he is, who should replace him?

Threw a bit of a haymaker which is saw from the North Stand, ref completely inconsistent. Catalans pile in after Huby's 'high' tackle, Huby binned, no Cats players spoken to. Trinity piling in after Catalans proper high tackle, Miller gets a red, along with Simon?
1/10
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:10 pm  

User avatarcharlie wrote:
charlie User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 3637
Location: Wakefield
Possible season ender for Tom according to Twitter....
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:19 pm  

User avatarKhlav Kalash wrote:
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 am
Posts: 11619
Location: No bowl, stick, STICK!
At least if it is a reoccurrence of the knee injury then he's got the off season to get fit again. Probably miss the initial stages of next season. Shame as he is in great form

Walked off as opposed to being helped off so maybe not as bad
1/10
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29329
Location: Poodle Power!
Khlav Kalash wrote:
At least if it is a reoccurrence of the knee injury then he's got the off season to get fit again. Probably miss the initial stages of next season. Shame as he is in great form

Walked off as opposed to being helped off so maybe not as bad


Jeez go for the worst option - let’s wait and see would be my advice.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Squad v Catalan Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:25 pm  

User avatarKhlav Kalash wrote:
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 am
Posts: 11619
Location: No bowl, stick, STICK!
vastman wrote:
Jeez go for the worst option - let’s wait and see would be my advice.

Hope your right. Just hate seeing players go down with knee injuries.
1/10
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coco the fullback, upthecats and 74 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,58354878,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X