RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Junior Rugby League (the last winter season)

muttley cat wrote:
muttley cat Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 13355
Location: Lost
Right so here we go , i know some are still on hols , some are still in the process of signing but as things stand in many parts of the rl heartlands the game for the youngsters is changing . this thread will run until the mini season ends and then of course will be replaced by a new one .
Please be aware that this thread above all is shown to youngsters , bare that in mind when trying to avoid swear filters ect and read the AUP.
Rugby League is a sport were we have a proud reputation of being able to mix with fans anywhere we go . we will not let this board go like it did last season into a near riot. that goes to all of us including me , you and them .

enjoy posting ...good luck to all your clubs , players , coaches in all ages and all groups and welcome to the new clubs that will be joining us (im sure rob will fill us all in soon) and i hope we get more game time this year.

i will be reading elsewhere this year so no mutley :wink: but the other fellas will be around if you need any help :thumb:
Alive n kicking

User avatarS (1) wrote:
S (1) User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 57
anyone know when fixtures are out
Image

User avatarkirkstaller wrote:
kirkstaller User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:22 pm
Posts: 1318
Location: Kirkstall, Leeds
When does the mini-season start/finish?

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 21136
YJL pussy cat wrote:
anyone know when fixtures are out

not as yet

kirkstaller wrote:
When does the mini-season start/finish?


Sept to Nov



RR can you put this thread in the quick links :)

RebelRebel wrote:
RebelRebel

snowie wrote:
RR can you put this thread in the quick links :)


Just for you, snowman. :wink:

braytontiger wrote:
braytontiger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 2110
Location: living room
still on our hols over at cas panthers until monday then its back to the slog,we will also be taking a team over to belle vue next week for the curtain raiser although im not too sure what the team will look like has weve loads on holiday.

i took time out to go watch the year 7 cas high squad train on wednesday morning to see how they are gelling with the nucleus of the side made up from panthers and lock lane players,i tell you what this team will take some beating in the schools tournaments next year they have quality all over the pitch and it got me thinking how good a yorkshire side we could have from the year 7s if it was still happening, i reckon you could get 3-4 excellent sides from the talent at this age group its a shame that their isnt an higher level for the top players to go and test their arm at.

look forward to the reports coming in for the new season which i believe starts on sept 3rd.

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 21136
21st Aug Stanley U14s travel to Skirlaugh Bulls in a friendly then I think we have the Wakefield cup semi final where we have drawn the finalist of last year Normington knights :D

the lads are up in training and are ripping up trees :lol:

User avatarS (1) wrote:
S (1) User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Posts: 57
Stanley Rangers Under 12s entertain the Crigglestone All Blacks 12s on the 3rd of September in a mouthwatering tie to kick off the inaugural mini winter league . This last winter season will see a lot of team shuffling and jostling desperate for a place in the higher leagues as the 12s is now getting to the bigger boys stuff.

good luck to all teams
Image

User avatari8no-one wrote:
i8no-one User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:51 am
Posts: 2547
Location: mooseville
braytontiger wrote:
still on our hols over at cas panthers until monday then its back to the slog,we will also be taking a team over to belle vue next week for the curtain raiser although im not too sure what the team will look like has weve loads on holiday.

i took time out to go watch the year 7 cas high squad train on wednesday morning to see how they are gelling with the nucleus of the side made up from panthers and lock lane players,i tell you what this team will take some beating in the schools tournaments next year they have quality all over the pitch and it got me thinking how good a yorkshire side we could have from the year 7s if it was still happening, i reckon you could get 3-4 excellent sides from the talent at this age group its a shame that their isnt an higher level for the top players to go and test their arm at.

look forward to the reports coming in for the new season which i believe starts on sept 3rd.



That will be a superb team in Schools RL. The problem with Schools RL it for most parts is poor by club standard, as Cas High, Outwood, Normy and a couple more have 20 30 and sometimes over these numbers of kids who play at some level every week. The school my son goes to has only him as the regular player, and only 58 boys in that year compared with Outwood who have 191.
Thats why the same schools win everything every year, its not rocket science.
[b]ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MARCHING ONTO WAR "support our boys overseas"[/b]

braytontiger wrote:
braytontiger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 2110
Location: living room
YJL pussy cat wrote:
Stanley Rangers Under 12s entertain the Crigglestone All Blacks 12s on the 3rd of September in a mouthwatering tie to kick off the inaugural mini winter league . This last winter season will see a lot of team shuffling and jostling desperate for a place in the higher leagues as the 12s is now getting to the bigger boys stuff.

good luck to all teams



how do you know this.are their any fixtures out yet?
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AMI, basher11, cheshirecat57, Dunkirk Spirit, eastardsley, KevW60349, Luppylad, Mr Bliss, phe13, PopTart, Redscat, SaleSlim, Scarlet Pimpernell, Wakefield City, wakeytrin, Willzay, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo, WRENNYAL, yorkshiredragons and 252 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,186,8942,30678,6789,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
O
F
F
 
TODAY : 12:00
WSL
St.HelensW
v
WiganW
Postponed
O
F
F
 
TODAY : 14:00
 L1
Workington
v
Barrow
Postponed
O
F
F
 
TODAY : 16:30
 CH
Sheffield
v
York
Postponed
O
F
F
 
TOMORROW : 19:45
SL
Wakefield
v
Salford
Postponed
Sun 8th Aug 15:00
SL
Huddersfield
v
Wakefield
Sun 15th Aug 15:00
SL
Wakefield
v
Warrington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Sun 1st Aug
NRL RND: 20 St.George14-50Souths
NRL RND: 20 Newcastle34-24Canberra
NRL RND: 20 Melbourne37-10Penrith
CH RND: 15 Dewsbury18-22Swinton
CH RND: 15 Featherstone6-23Toulouse
CH RND: 15 Halifax24-21Bradford
CH RND: 15 Newcastle14-20Whitehaven
CH RND: 15 Oldham20-30LondonB
CH RND: 15 Widnes16-34Batley
L1 RND: 12 Doncaster24-46Hunslet
L1 RND: 12 Crusaders72-4West Wales
L1 RND: 12 Rochdale20-42Keighley
SL RND: 17 Wigan50-6Leigh
SL RND: 17 Leeds26-27Warrington
Sat 31st Jul
L1 RND: 12 LondonS12-14Coventry
Fri 30th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Wests16-18NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 20 Brisbane37-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 29th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Sydney28-0Parramatta
SL RND: 16 Catalans40-20Wakefield
SL RND: 16 Hull FC12-22Leeds
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 19 689 224 465 34
Penrith 19 521 228 293 32
Souths 19 613 382 231 32
Parramatta 19 484 295 189 26
Sydney 19 509 343 166 26
Manly 18 529 378 151 22
Cronulla 18 370 418 -48 16
Canberra 19 383 465 -82 16
 
St.George 19 382 464 -82 16
Newcastle 19 325 472 -147 16
Gold Coast 18 426 478 -52 14
NZ Warriors 19 373 502 -129 12
Wests 19 412 564 -152 12
NQL Cowboys 19 358 584 -226 12
Brisbane 19 331 578 -247 10
Canterbury 18 236 566 -330 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 17
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 15 459 246 213 28 186.59 93.33
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 15 456 247 209 23 184.62 76.67
Wigan 17 305 295 10 22 103.39 64.71
Hull FC 13 298 237 61 15 125.74 57.69
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 16 380 290 90 16 131.03 50
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 16 279 394 -115 8 70.81 25
Leigh 14 218 558 -340 0 39.07 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 10 456 94 362 20 485.11 100
Featherstone 14 579 189 390 26 306.35 92.86
Halifax 15 422 220 202 22 191.82 73.33
LondonB 14 404 357 47 19 113.17 67.86
Batley 15 404 302 102 20 133.77 66.67
Bradford 14 375 339 36 18 110.62 64.29
 
Whitehaven 15 297 410 -113 13 72.44 43.33
Widnes 14 323 378 -55 11 85.45 39.29
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Newcastle 14 298 420 -122 11 70.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 14 215 401 -186 9 53.62 32.14
Oldham 14 210 500 -290 4 42 14.29
Swinton 15 256 547 -291 2 46.80 6.67
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 13
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 11 382 162 220 19 235.80 86.36
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 11 348 251 97 15 138.65 68.18
Crusaders 11 350 322 28 12 108.70 54.55
Keighley 12 410 279 131 13 146.95 54.17
Hunslet 12 334 301 33 11 110.96 45.83
 
Coventry 11 258 264 -6 10 97.73 45.45
Rochdale 11 299 322 -23 10 92.86 45.45
LondonS 12 192 350 -158 7 54.86 29.17
West Wales 12 126 586 -460 0 21.50 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X