Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds (h) play-offs
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:39 pm  
moto748 wrote:
<groans> :roll:

So if Powell or Tommy don't make it through the game.....what changes do we make? Or someone else in the backs

Fans may not like it, but we need the likes of Isa and Shorrocks in the team/squad that can cover 2 or 3 positions in a game.
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:45 pm  
Field
French KPP Bibby Marshall
Smith Tommy
Cooper Powell Byrne
Isa Bateman Smithies

Ellis Mago Havard Byrne
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:55 pm  
Egg Chasing wrote:
Field
French KPP Bibby Marshall
Smith Tommy
Cooper Powell Byrne
Isa Bateman Smithies

Ellis Mago Havard Byrne

Like the look of that bench having two Byrne's in there but i assume you meant Singo starting :wink:

Just hope we can get through it and Saints can find some good old British stiff upper lip Dunkirk mentality to get through their 'crisis' and set up the final.
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:00 pm  
Pie_Eyter wrote:
Like the look of that bench having two Byrne's in there but i assume you meant Singo starting :wink: .

Yes :lol:
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:25 am  
Pie_Eyter wrote:
Like the look of that bench having two Byrne's in there but i assume you meant Singo starting :wink:

Just hope we can get through it and Saints can find some good old British stiff upper lip Dunkirk mentality to get through their 'crisis' and set up the final.

Unbelievable arrogance. Anywhere near a full strength team and you'd be desperately hoping to avoid us. Now with some injuries, you are suddenly desperate to play us.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:11 am  
Stu M wrote:
Unbelievable arrogance. Anywhere near a full strength team and you'd be desperately hoping to avoid us. Now with some injuries, you are suddenly desperate to play us.

Be careful what you wish for.

Touché

PS
I'd go and get your sarcasm monitor checked, it seems to be faulty and you can't spot it
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 am  
Have you got injuries Stu? Nobody mentioned it.
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:04 am  
Hope there's a late rush on ticket sales because it's looking awful at the minute, if reports of how many Leeds have sold are accurate it's going to feel like a home game for them
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:24 am  
I think with our best 17 we would give you a good game and probably win it.
But with us missing Fusitua, Newman, Handley, Martin and Gannon and Mik and Sezer doubtful we are going to struggle.
Re: Leeds (h) play-offs : Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:05 am  
Egg Chasing wrote:
Have you got injuries Stu? Nobody mentioned it.

The RFL are meeting tonight to discuss St Helens request to cancel the season. They are not happy that Leeds have more injuries then they do and feel it’s unfair that it’ll tarnish their potentially ‘greatest ever trophy win’ with a whopping 3 players missing.
PreviousNext