FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints (m)
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:28 am  
Good point stu m but it’s far easier for a winning coach to be magnanimous than a losing coach to be respectful, can’t remember anything specific but I don’t think Wolfe was so complimentary after the semi, but I could be wrong on that
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:31 am  
Cherry toffee wrote:
Good point stu m but it’s far easier for a winning coach to be magnanimous than a losing coach to be respectful, can’t remember anything specific but I don’t think Wolfe was so complimentary after the semi, but I could be wrong on that


To be honest I can't remember. We don't lose that many :wink:
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:35 am  
Stu M wrote:
To be honest I can't remember. We don't lose that many :wink:



fair comment
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:36 am  
Zig wrote:
Not like Woolf then?


Yet another bizarre, petty attempt to pick an argument. Leave the grown ups to talk eh?
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:51 am  
The Yellow Giraffe wrote:
Yet another bizarre, petty attempt to pick an argument. Leave the grown ups to talk eh?


you could have ignored it to see where it went,intsead of coming up with your comment to deride someone.
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:01 am  
Jason65 wrote:
you could have ignored it to see where it went,intsead of coming up with your comment to deride someone.


I could've done yes.
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:45 am  
The Yellow Giraffe wrote:
I could've done yes.


Then you decided not to maybe to poke the fire,Just saying.

Will leave it at that
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:51 am  
Jason65 wrote:
Then you decided not to maybe to poke the fire,Just saying.

Will leave it at that


Not poking the fire at all. Just pulling someone up on a ridiculous comment.
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:55 am  
The Yellow Giraffe wrote:
Not poking the fire at all. Just pulling someone up on a ridiculous comment.


Have to come back,-ok that is your opinion the other one is his.
Re: Saints (m) : Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:04 am  
Jason65 wrote:
Have to come back,-ok that is your opinion the other one is his.


OK that's great, cheers.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cruncher, JIMMY MAGNETS, SubjectNine and 124 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors