RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Latics v Burnley
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:55 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:55 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 7410
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Member for 18 years
sergeant pepper wrote:
I do get what you are saying, but this is my issue on a few things - it's always IL did this, so it has to be the best way of doing it and, as such, there's no room to say the opposite.

What I'm saying is, you could give everyone on here £1m and four options on how to invest it. We'll all take different options based off how risk adverse we are.

Just because IL has all the facts, doesn't make his decision the only option. I don't know everything, that's certainly clear, but I do know that plenty of sporting teams, across a numerous sports make it work. I like to think that we could.


Myself and others aren't saying IL's way is the only way
But ultimately he's the owner, it's his Bucks that pay/prop up the club and, and I'm glad you agree, has more information and detail regarding the whole situation and is better placed to assess and make those decisions based on that detail.

our response above talks about the money aspect only and how risk averse etc. we would be to spending that money - I don't necessarily think that is the full picture financially wise but here's the thing

Would the council agree to another stadium being built? I'll pretty much guarantee they wouldn't
Where would that stadium be? What would happen to Robin Park then etc. ?
How would that affect fans who already use Robin Park not being Town centre as an excuse
Another poster said they'd rather ground share with leigh or Saints - I propose that is Grand Gesturing on a monumental stage because no way on earth is that true - We can't get 4/5k to go 8miles to watch a game - how would that work

I could go on - I won't

It's a pointless argument IMO

FWIW I am chairman of 1 x sporting organisation since 2013 and since 2014 Director amongst other roles of another (And along with 2 others run the Whole financial aspect of it).

Dragging these 2 organisations into the 21st century was hard enough 8/9 years ago - People resistant to change, people saying "You should do this, should do that, what your doing is wrong, I would do this" without putting their neck on the block and actually doing anything.
But Covid and the cost of Living crisis over the past 2 years plus is another thing

Trying to increase revenue to cover ever increasing costs whilst customers want to pay less due to the Covid issues and then cost of living crisis is a nightmare.

Both organisations IMO have been, through a lot of hard work and (Obviously I would say this) shrewd judgement come out of this in very good positions, unfortunately a lot of sporting clubs haven't and are struggling.

Maybe being in charge of 2 x clubs in the amateur sporting arena make me draw parallels to IL/KR's issues and empathise with their position more than most

But when people want you to spend more and more money whilst at the same time costs are spiralling and people want to pay less its very difficult

Wigan RL lost Millions of income in the last 2 years - There were cuts from centrally funded organisations, they took on Loans into the millions to assist them getting through these times which will need to be paid back over the next 10 years

He attempted to buy the stadium in the midst of the covid crisis - That alone tells you he's prepared to invest if the opportunity arises etc. - However spending 15million to redevelop Robin Park not withstanding the issues regarding planning permission etc. and all the things mentioned above just isn't an option IMO - The 15million wasn't for a new stadium, that would be even more even if they could get the legal stuff out the way

A Latics fan I know was gloating some 5/6 months ago about kicking us out the stadium etc. - First of all, most people get worked up about this because they want to be the ones having a go at the Latics, Let them have their little victories, that's all they are.
The reality is I told him is that if these guys are the Multi Billionaires they make out to be they won't want Little old Rugby's money will they? I mean what's a million or so per year to them?
I told Him - The reality is they aren't Billionaires and they need our money just as much as we need a stadium so in the end common sense at some point will prevail

A month or so later and it got sorted

The fixtures will be discussed, things will be sorted, some people will moan NO MATTER WHAT the outcome is, usually the ones that don't go the games and just spout Rubbish on FB or twitter.

If a game gets moved it is what it is - I'm more worried about the ones not going to games that aren't moved etc.
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:56 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:56 pm  

Cruncher wrote:
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Posts: 14910
Member for 17 years
sergeant pepper wrote:
I do get what you are saying, but this is my issue on a few things - it's always IL did this, so it has to be the best way of doing it and, as such, there's no room to say the opposite.

What I'm saying is, you could give everyone on here £1m and four options on how to invest it. We'll all take different options based off how risk adverse we are.

Just because IL has all the facts, doesn't make his decision the only option. I don't know everything, that's certainly clear, but I do know that plenty of sporting teams, across a numerous sports make it work. I like to think that we could.


You are aware that IL inherited this situation and didn't have anything to do with creating it?

The bar you seem to be setting for him is that if he doesn't either a) somehow acquire the DW and make Latics our tenants rather than it being the other way around, or b) build us a new stadium somewhere else in the borough at his own cost, even though the Council have refused to sign off on another one, he's failed.

Just think about that for a minute.

Good on these other sporting clubs who 'make it work' that you refer to. But I say good on IL for making it work with the current Latics ownership, who seemed to come over here recently (if they've even actually been) without even knowing what Rugby League was.
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:04 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:04 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3197
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Member for 11 years
Jukesays wrote:
Myself and others aren't saying IL's way is the only way
But ultimately he's the owner, it's his Bucks that pay/prop up the club and, and I'm glad you agree, has more information and detail regarding the whole situation and is better placed to assess and make those decisions based on that detail.

our response above talks about the money aspect only and how risk averse etc. we would be to spending that money - I don't necessarily think that is the full picture financially wise but here's the thing

Would the council agree to another stadium being built? I'll pretty much guarantee they wouldn't
Where would that stadium be? What would happen to Robin Park then etc. ?
How would that affect fans who already use Robin Park not being Town centre as an excuse
Another poster said they'd rather ground share with leigh or Saints - I propose that is Grand Gesturing on a monumental stage because no way on earth is that true - We can't get 4/5k to go 8miles to watch a game - how would that work

I could go on - I won't

It's a pointless argument IMO

FWIW I am chairman of 1 x sporting organisation since 2013 and since 2014 Director amongst other roles of another (And along with 2 others run the Whole financial aspect of it).

Dragging these 2 organisations into the 21st century was hard enough 8/9 years ago - People resistant to change, people saying "You should do this, should do that, what your doing is wrong, I would do this" without putting their neck on the block and actually doing anything.
But Covid and the cost of Living crisis over the past 2 years plus is another thing

Trying to increase revenue to cover ever increasing costs whilst customers want to pay less due to the Covid issues and then cost of living crisis is a nightmare.

Both organisations IMO have been, through a lot of hard work and (Obviously I would say this) shrewd judgement come out of this in very good positions, unfortunately a lot of sporting clubs haven't and are struggling.

Maybe being in charge of 2 x clubs in the amateur sporting arena make me draw parallels to IL/KR's issues and empathise with their position more than most

But when people want you to spend more and more money whilst at the same time costs are spiralling and people want to pay less its very difficult

Wigan RL lost Millions of income in the last 2 years - There were cuts from centrally funded organisations, they took on Loans into the millions to assist them getting through these times which will need to be paid back over the next 10 years

He attempted to buy the stadium in the midst of the covid crisis - That alone tells you he's prepared to invest if the opportunity arises etc. - However spending 15million to redevelop Robin Park not withstanding the issues regarding planning permission etc. and all the things mentioned above just isn't an option IMO - The 15million wasn't for a new stadium, that would be even more even if they could get the legal stuff out the way

A Latics fan I know was gloating some 5/6 months ago about kicking us out the stadium etc. - First of all, most people get worked up about this because they want to be the ones having a go at the Latics, Let them have their little victories, that's all they are.
The reality is I told him is that if these guys are the Multi Billionaires they make out to be they won't want Little old Rugby's money will they? I mean what's a million or so per year to them?
I told Him - The reality is they aren't Billionaires and they need our money just as much as we need a stadium so in the end common sense at some point will prevail

A month or so later and it got sorted

The fixtures will be discussed, things will be sorted, some people will moan NO MATTER WHAT the outcome is, usually the ones that don't go the games and just spout Rubbish on FB or twitter.

If a game gets moved it is what it is - I'm more worried about the ones not going to games that aren't moved etc.


Thanks for the detailed response. Plenty of food for thought (especially for me).
22 LEAGUE TITLES
20 CHALLENGE CUPS
4 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:07 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:07 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3197
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Member for 11 years
Cruncher wrote:

The bar you seem to be setting for him is that if he doesn't either a) somehow acquire the DW and make Latics our tenants rather than it being the other way around, or b) build us a new stadium somewhere else in the borough at his own cost, even though the Council have refused to sign off on another one, he's failed


Please point to where I've called him a failure? He's anything, but. Doesn't mean that I have to agree on his stance re the stadium tho.

You do realise that it's perfectly ok not to agree with everything the guy does right?
22 LEAGUE TITLES
20 CHALLENGE CUPS
4 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 27373
Location: WIGAN
Member for 18 years
Jukesays wrote:
Myself and others aren't saying IL's way is the only way
But ultimately he's the owner, it's his Bucks that pay/prop up the club and, and I'm glad you agree, has more information and detail regarding the whole situation and is better placed to assess and make those decisions based on that detail.

our response above talks about the money aspect only and how risk averse etc. we would be to spending that money - I don't necessarily think that is the full picture financially wise but here's the thing

Would the council agree to another stadium being built? I'll pretty much guarantee they wouldn't
Where would that stadium be? What would happen to Robin Park then etc. ?
How would that affect fans who already use Robin Park not being Town centre as an excuse
Another poster said they'd rather ground share with leigh or Saints - I propose that is Grand Gesturing on a monumental stage because no way on earth is that true - We can't get 4/5k to go 8miles to watch a game - how would that work

I could go on - I won't

It's a pointless argument IMO

FWIW I am chairman of 1 x sporting organisation since 2013 and since 2014 Director amongst other roles of another (And along with 2 others run the Whole financial aspect of it).

Dragging these 2 organisations into the 21st century was hard enough 8/9 years ago - People resistant to change, people saying "You should do this, should do that, what your doing is wrong, I would do this" without putting their neck on the block and actually doing anything.
But Covid and the cost of Living crisis over the past 2 years plus is another thing

Trying to increase revenue to cover ever increasing costs whilst customers want to pay less due to the Covid issues and then cost of living crisis is a nightmare.

Both organisations IMO have been, through a lot of hard work and (Obviously I would say this) shrewd judgement come out of this in very good positions, unfortunately a lot of sporting clubs haven't and are struggling.

Maybe being in charge of 2 x clubs in the amateur sporting arena make me draw parallels to IL/KR's issues and empathise with their position more than most

But when people want you to spend more and more money whilst at the same time costs are spiralling and people want to pay less its very difficult

Wigan RL lost Millions of income in the last 2 years - There were cuts from centrally funded organisations, they took on Loans into the millions to assist them getting through these times which will need to be paid back over the next 10 years

He attempted to buy the stadium in the midst of the covid crisis - That alone tells you he's prepared to invest if the opportunity arises etc. - However spending 15million to redevelop Robin Park not withstanding the issues regarding planning permission etc. and all the things mentioned above just isn't an option IMO - The 15million wasn't for a new stadium, that would be even more even if they could get the legal stuff out the way

A Latics fan I know was gloating some 5/6 months ago about kicking us out the stadium etc. - First of all, most people get worked up about this because they want to be the ones having a go at the Latics, Let them have their little victories, that's all they are.
The reality is I told him is that if these guys are the Multi Billionaires they make out to be they won't want Little old Rugby's money will they? I mean what's a million or so per year to them?
I told Him - The reality is they aren't Billionaires and they need our money just as much as we need a stadium so in the end common sense at some point will prevail

A month or so later and it got sorted

The fixtures will be discussed, things will be sorted, some people will moan NO MATTER WHAT the outcome is, usually the ones that don't go the games and just spout Rubbish on FB or twitter.

If a game gets moved it is what it is - I'm more worried about the ones not going to games that aren't moved etc.


I think a sense of realism is coming over Latics fans now with these new owners. They’ve done a grand job to date and when they beat a couple of teams to some reasonably high profile free transfer players (by League Ones standards) and on good salaries last off season, I was amongst them wondering if they would really push the boat out in January, to firstly guarantee promotion and push the team on in to this next season and then hoped they would be extremely ambitious in this transfer window. The January Window was underwhelming and the side crept over the line for promotion and so far this off season a single player hasn’t been signed yet.

There is time yet but the signs are there that they’re certainly not cashed up enough to throw huge sums of cash around or to crack on as the sole occupants of the DW Stadium.
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:42 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:42 pm  

Conroy! wrote:
Conroy! Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:38 am
Posts: 11
Member for 1 year
NickyKiss wrote:
I think a sense of realism is coming over Latics fans now with these new owners. They’ve done a grand job to date and when they beat a couple of teams to some reasonably high profile free transfer players (by League Ones standards) and on good salaries last off season, I was amongst them wondering if they would really push the boat out in January, to firstly guarantee promotion and push the team on in to this next season and then hoped they would be extremely ambitious in this transfer window. The January Window was underwhelming and the side crept over the line for promotion and so far this off season a single player hasn’t been signed yet.

There is time yet but the signs are there that they’re certainly not cashed up enough to throw huge sums of cash around or to crack on as the sole occupants of the DW Stadium.


Think it's more the fact we signed a load of players last season and people expect the same thing again. It's a Wigan thing. See the posts on here when we dare to let a player leave.

Don't think the Latics owners have ever said that they're billionaires (more people guessing and making things up to shout louder than the rest) but I wouldn't mind being a quid behind them.

Back on topic, as I always say to Latics fans, you might not like that we play at the same ground but get used to it because it won't change anytime soon.

As Jukesy says, if they move games then they move games. We have plenty of bigger issues than that we need to solve.
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:54 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:54 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 27373
Location: WIGAN
Member for 18 years
Conroy! wrote:
Think it's more the fact we signed a load of players last season and people expect the same thing again. It's a Wigan thing. See the posts on here when we dare to let a player leave.

Don't think the Latics owners have ever said that they're billionaires (more people guessing and making things up to shout louder than the rest) but I wouldn't mind being a quid behind them.

As I always say to Latics fans, you might not like that we play at the same ground but get used to it because it won't change anytime soon.


Absolutely agree. There is an element of Latics fans getting restless with the lack of activity but it is harder this time as the dealings need to be more pinpoint and if these guys spend money, those deals will take longer than picking off 15-20 free transfers.

The fact stands that they’re clearly not ‘money is no object men’ as proven by the lack of activity and as you say it won’t be changing anytime soon the stadium agreement because they aren’t sat on multiple billions. It’s the reason I mentioned above about wanting both clubs to work closer together and try and help each other. Get the Saints and Preston games on Friday and Saturday, stick bands on, street food stalls, an ale festival and whatever else and market it as some sort of Wigan Spirting festival. It sounds better to be then threatening to make all the seats blue to win a popularity contest with those with the loudest voices.
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:08 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:08 pm  

User avatarMadDogg wrote:
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 8340
Location: Edinburgh
Member for 17 years
NickyKiss wrote:
Conroy! wrote:
Think it's more the fact we signed a load of players last season and people expect the same thing again. It's a Wigan thing. See the posts on here when we dare to let a player leave.

Don't think the Latics owners have ever said that they're billionaires (more people guessing and making things up to shout louder than the rest) but I wouldn't mind being a quid behind them.

As I always say to Latics fans, you might not like that we play at the same ground but get used to it because it won't change anytime soon.


Absolutely agree. There is an element of Latics fans getting restless with the lack of activity but it is harder this time as the dealings need to be more pinpoint and if these guys spend money, those deals will take longer than picking off 15-20 free transfers.

The fact stands that they’re clearly not ‘money is no object men’ as proven by the lack of activity and as you say it won’t be changing anytime soon the stadium agreement because they aren’t sat on multiple billions. It’s the reason I mentioned above about wanting both clubs to work closer together and try and help each other. Get the Saints and Preston games on Friday and Saturday, stick bands on, street food stalls, an ale festival and whatever else and market it as some sort of Wigan Spirting festival. It sounds better to be then threatening to make all the seats blue to win a popularity contest with those with the loudest voices.


There's nothing I would like more for the antagonism to disappear and for everyone to start supporting the town of Wigan as a whole. Iv always thought its a shame that I never became a Wigan Athletic fan purely because of the anti rugby sentiment. I'm sure there are many more like me.

I'm not sure how realistic it is though. The obsessive nature of the hatred displayed by some of their fans borders on resembling a jealous stalker. Iv noticed on twitter how the same handful of Latics fans comment on any posts involving Wigan RL crowds (e.g. the Tottenham following or the good pre-sales for the Toulouse game) and absolutely nothing else. Nothing to do with their own club. I doubt they realise how transparent it is but it's the clearest sign of bitterness, resentment and inferiority that you will ever see. Just get a grip and support your club.
Re: Latics v Burnley Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:38 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:38 pm  

muttywhitedog Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 pm
Posts: 582
Member for 9 years
A Friday night in the school holidays isnt much different to a Thursday night in the school holidays.

As others have said, Sky may well make this bed-wetting irrelevant by either moving the Saints game to Thursday or the Burnley game to Sunday at noon. Or they may move both!
Re: Latics v Burnley Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:24 pm  
Re: Latics v Burnley
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:24 pm  
Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy User avatar
100% League Network


Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14284
Location: Looking for coffee and donuts
Member for 21 years
Jukesays wrote:
Any chance a Mod can lock this?


Why?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ChrisA, critch67, Egg Chasing, Jason65, JIMMY MAGNETS, MadDogg, moto748, MR FRISK, nidger, post, sergeant pepper, The Yellow Giraffe and 288 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
4m
RD 24 Warrington Wolves H
Frosties.
6
9m
v HKR 25th August
Prince Buste
21
13m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
28893
20m
Salford on Saturday
Hangerman2
7
40m
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
43m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
1199
45m
Rumours and signings v9
ChrisA
24015
51m
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
12550
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
18s
v HKR 25th August
Prince Buste
21
22s
Shopping List 2023
mwindass
1715
31s
Embarrassing
sally cinnam
28
44s
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
44s
WIGAN
wrencat1873
34
45s
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
Emagdnim13
629
51s
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
28893
54s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
12550
1m
Captains run
jools
2
1m
All Things New Stadium
Khlav Kalash
610
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
TODAY
RD 24 Warrington Wolves H
Frosties.
6
TODAY
York away
Peter Goddar
1
TODAY
Red Devils Rise Above the Giants
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Chris McQueen & Ashton Goulding
jools
2
TODAY
Captains run
jools
2
TODAY
Thoughts on 24
Levrier
1
Random Topics selected.
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.35Million 1,674 79,18234,030
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre

TABLES:
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2022-R22
 FT
Hover 
Sydney
32-18
NQL Cowboys
 FT
Hover 
Wests
12-36
Cronulla
 FT
Hover 
Brisbane
28-10
Newcastle
     Super League XXVII-R23
 FT 
Salford
33-16
Huddersfield
       League One 2022-R19
 FT 
West Wales
6-94
Swinton
 TOMORROW
     Super League XXVII-R23
15:00
Wakefield
v
Wigan
 Fri 19th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R24
20:00
Wigan
v
Toulouse
 Fri 26th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R25
20:00
Wigan
v
St.Helens
 Mon 29th Aug
     Super League XXVII-R26
15:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sat 3rd Sep
     Super League XXVII-R27
15:00
Wigan
v
Catalans
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 13th Aug
SL
LIVE

13:00
Salford33-16Huddersfield
Sun 14th Aug
CH RND: 23
15:00
LondonB-Workington
Mon 15th Aug
CH RND: 23
19:45
York-Bradford
Thu 18th Aug
SL RND: 24
20:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Fri 19th Aug
SL RND: 24
20:00
Hull FC-Wakefield
Wed 24th Aug
SL RND: 25
20:00
Leeds-Huddersfield
Thu 25th Aug
SL RND: 25
19:30
Toulouse-Catalans
Fri 26th Aug
SL RND: 25
20:00
Wigan-St.Helens
Sat 15th Oct
WC2022 RND: 1
14:30
England-SAM
WC2022 RND: 1
19:30
Australia-Fiji
Sun 16th Oct
WC2022 RND: 1
17:00
JAM-IRE
WC2022 RND: 1
19:30
NZ-Lebanon
WC2022 RND: 1
14:30
SCO-IRE
Mon 17th Oct
WC2022 RND: 1
19:30
France-Greece
Tue 18th Oct
WC2022 RND: 1
19:30
Tonga-PNG
Wed 19th Oct
WC2022 RND: 1
19:30
WAL-Cook I
Fri 21st Oct
WC2022 RND: 2
19:30
Australia-SCO
Sat 22nd Oct
WC2022 RND: 2
14:30
Fiji-ITA
WC2022 RND: 2
17:00
England-France
WC2022 RND: 2
19:30
NZ-JAM
Sat 13th Aug
SL
LIVE
Salford33-16Huddersfield
L1
LIVE
West Wales6-94Swinton
NRL
LIVE
Sydney32-18NQL Cowboys
NRL
LIVE
Wests12-36Cronulla
NRL
LIVE
Brisbane28-10Newcastle
Fri 12th Aug
SL RND: 23 Castleford18-8Catalans
SL RND: 23 Hull KR20-28Leeds
CH RND: 23 Sheffield26-32Halifax
NRL RND: 22 NZ Warriors42-18Canterbury
NRL RND: 22 Parramatta0-26Souths
Thu 11th Aug
SL RND: 23 Warrington32-18Toulouse
NRL RND: 22 Penrith0-16Melbourne
Sun 7th Aug
SL RND: 22 St.Helens20-12Castleford
SL RND: 22 Leeds34-14Salford
SL RND: 22 Wakefield16-20Catalans
CH RND: 22 Bradford48-18Workington
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury10-22York
CH RND: 22 Leigh52-20Barrow
CH RND: 22 Newcastle0-44LondonB
CH RND: 22 Sheffield38-26Whitehaven
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2022 ROUND : 23
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Leigh 22 982 188 794 42
Featherstone 22 834 380 454 37
Halifax 23 701 384 317 34
Batley 22 638 395 243 32
York 22 539 434 105 30
Barrow 22 569 483 86 29
 
Sheffield 23 605 568 37 20
Widnes 22 492 553 -61 20
Bradford 22 457 544 -87 20
Newcastle 22 497 649 -152 15
LondonB 22 434 580 -146 13
Whitehaven 22 356 774 -418 11
Dewsbury 22 285 776 -491 5
Workington 22 232 913 -681 2
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2022 ROUND : 19
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Keighley 15 669 118 551 30
Crusaders 17 640 308 332 28
Swinton 17 699 269 430 26
Doncaster 16 548 326 222 24
Rochdale 16 588 409 179 22
Hunslet 16 445 364 81 17
 
Oldham 16 443 455 -12 11
LondonS 16 356 579 -223 10
Midlands 16 416 576 -160 8
Cornwall 17 248 716 -468 2
West Wales 18 150 1082 -932 2
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVII ROUND : 23
 PLDFADIFFPTS
St.Helens 22 512 276 236 36
Wigan 22 648 395 253 32
Huddersfield 23 509 419 90 29
Catalans 23 465 387 78 28
Castleford 23 497 502 -5 24
Leeds 23 503 456 47 23
 
Salford 23 562 528 34 22
Hull FC 22 424 513 -89 20
Hull KR 23 406 520 -114 20
Warrington 23 464 569 -105 16
Wakefield 22 375 578 -203 12
Toulouse 23 373 595 -222 10
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2022 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Penrith 21 556 319 237 34
Melbourne 21 630 358 272 30
NQL Cowboys 21 537 329 208 30
Cronulla 21 479 342 137 30
Souths 21 546 412 134 26
Brisbane 21 484 415 69 26
Parramatta 21 491 463 28 26
Sydney 21 521 396 125 24
 
Canberra 20 368 401 -33 20
Manly 20 434 442 -8 18
St.George 20 353 487 -134 18
Canterbury 21 356 497 -141 12
NZ Warriors 21 366 579 -213 12
Newcastle 21 308 560 -252 12
Wests 21 314 527 -213 8
Gold Coast 20 322 538 -216 6
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
4m
RD 24 Warrington Wolves H
Frosties.
6
9m
v HKR 25th August
Prince Buste
21
13m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
28893
20m
Salford on Saturday
Hangerman2
7
40m
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
43m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
1199
45m
Rumours and signings v9
ChrisA
24015
51m
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
12550
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
18s
v HKR 25th August
Prince Buste
21
22s
Shopping List 2023
mwindass
1715
31s
Embarrassing
sally cinnam
28
44s
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
44s
WIGAN
wrencat1873
34
45s
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
Emagdnim13
629
51s
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
28893
54s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
12550
1m
Captains run
jools
2
1m
All Things New Stadium
Khlav Kalash
610
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Tetevano
Emagdnim13
3
TODAY
RD 24 Warrington Wolves H
Frosties.
6
TODAY
York away
Peter Goddar
1
TODAY
Red Devils Rise Above the Giants
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Chris McQueen & Ashton Goulding
jools
2
TODAY
Captains run
jools
2
TODAY
Thoughts on 24
Levrier
1
Random Topics selected.


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!