RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - CONFIRMED: Hastings to leave end of year
CONFIRMED: Hastings to leave end of year Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:31 pm  

User avatar[Gareth] wrote:
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14729
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
To join Wests
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"
Re: CONFIRMED: Hastings to leave end of year Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:45 pm  

User avatarjonh wrote:
jonh User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 3:21 pm
Posts: 17925
Location: educating League Freak on all things rugby league
Good luck to him.

Not a shock.

We should have our replacement lined up already I would think.

Just needs to get on with giving his all for the team for the rest of the year and hopefully lead us to some silverware.
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.

Itchy Arsenal User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 pm
Posts: 2023
Location: God's little acre
jonh wrote:
Good luck to him.

Not a shock.

We should have our replacement lined up already I would think.

Just needs to get on with giving his all for the team for the rest of the year and hopefully lead us to some silverware.

Itchy Arsenal User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 pm
Posts: 2023
Location: God's little acre
jonh wrote:
Good luck to him.

Not a shock.

We should have our replacement lined up already I would think.

Just needs to get on with giving his all for the team for the rest of the year and hopefully lead us to some silverware.


His commitment on the field is first class and like yourself I’d like to wish the guy all the best

I’m quite sure that his standards won’t drop. If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually improved his performances

Levrier wrote:
Levrier Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 am
Posts: 1329
The right way to do things. Gives us plenty of time to weigh up our options and to line up suitable replacements.

Pie_Eyter wrote:
Pie_Eyter Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Posts: 408
Than god it hasn't dragged on all season long and it done and dusted early. I feel as though we have been robbed of him though not being able to go and watch him play and give our vocal support. Let's hope he goes out with a bang.

hengirl wrote:
hengirl Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:16 am
Posts: 1001
Pie_Eyter wrote:
Than god it hasn't dragged on all season long and it done and dusted early. I feel as though we have been robbed of him though not being able to go and watch him play and give our vocal support. Let's hope he goes out with a bang.

Pretty much the way I see it to be honest
Re: CONFIRMED: Hastings to leave end of year Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:34 am  

User avatarTonyM19 wrote:
TonyM19 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:34 pm
Posts: 1211
Seems to be the norm in Australia where players confirm pretty early on in the season where they will be playing next year. eg Tino Fa'asuamaleui announced early doors that he was going to the Gold Coast, but nobody questioned his attitude for Melbourne for the rest of the year (and he got a GF ring). Maybe some of us are making a bit too much of this. He's here now, playing for Wigan so lets get behind him.
Category 3

Pie_Eyter wrote:
Pie_Eyter Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Posts: 408
TonyM19 wrote:
Seems to be the norm in Australia where players confirm pretty early on in the season where they will be playing next year. eg Tino Fa'asuamaleui announced early doors that he was going to the Gold Coast, but nobody questioned his attitude for Melbourne for the rest of the year (and he got a GF ring). Maybe some of us are making a bit too much of this. He's here now, playing for Wigan so lets get behind him.


Yeah same with Josh Ado-Carr that. He announced before the season started that he would be playing for Canterbury in 2022. Its a strange league that. The best winger in the world leaving the best club side in the world and joining one of the wooden spoons. Must be on a big wedge although i now he had sad that he wanted to go back to Sydney. Surprised that he hasn't gone to the Roosters or Bunnies though. Hastings will be the main man at Wests and i hope it all works out for him. Would love to have him back here later in his career when he is one of the worlds best (Which he will be) Wests have really gone backwards since they lost Marshall and Harry Grant and he will fill that void nicely, he could easily play in either of those positions and wont be costing them the earth (yet). I see Hastings at one of the top 3 sides in the next 2 years. Storm, Roosters or Souths. Think Penrith are pretty well catered for in the halves.

User avatarNSW wrote:
NSW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:12 pm
Posts: 2393
Pie_Eyter wrote:
Yeah same with Josh Ado-Carr that. He announced before the season started that he would be playing for Canterbury in 2022. Its a strange league that. The best winger in the world leaving the best club side in the world and joining one of the wooden spoons. Must be on a big wedge although i now he had sad that he wanted to go back to Sydney. Surprised that he hasn't gone to the Roosters or Bunnies though. Hastings will be the main man at Wests and i hope it all works out for him. Would love to have him back here later in his career when he is one of the worlds best (Which he will be) Wests have really gone backwards since they lost Marshall and Harry Grant and he will fill that void nicely, he could easily play in either of those positions and wont be costing them the earth (yet). I see Hastings at one of the top 3 sides in the next 2 years. Storm, Roosters or Souths. Think Penrith are pretty well catered for in the halves.


The salary cap works in the NRL. Teams have to make decisions on which players to keep. Hence 13 different Grand finalists since 2009 (super league only have 6 in that time).

If every team spend up to the cap in SL it would be a much more competitive league, it’s crazy that Salford, Leigh and Wakefield can spend just as much as Saints and Wigan.

Classy interview from Hastings on Wigan tv. Rumours in Aus he’s going to play 13 for Wests.
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azul, Egg Chasing, exiled Warrior, Fujiman, Grimmy, Itchy Arsenal, Jason65, jonh, NickyKiss, Pieman, sergeant pepper, tyr and 180 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,153,7191,38178,5794,559LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
TODAY 09:00
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 11:05
NRL
MANLY
v
BRISBANE
TODAY 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Mon 17th May 19:45
SL
LEIGH
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sat 29th May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Sun 9th May
CH RND: 5 Swinton22-23Bradford
CH RND: 5 Dewsbury0-36Halifax
CH RND: 5 LondonB50-30Newcastle
CH RND: 5 York12-16Featherstone
NRL RND: 9 Manly38-32NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 9 St.George32-12Canterbury
CH RND: 5 Toulouse70-0Widnes
L1 RND: 1 Coventry20-38Barrow
L1 RND: 1 Hunslet16-28Workington
L1 RND: 1 Keighley44-18Doncaster
L1 RND: 1 Rochdale40-16West Wales
Sat 8th May
CC RND: 4 Hull FC20-10Wigan
CC RND: 4 Castleford19-18Salford
CH RND: 5 Oldham4-36Whitehaven
NRL RND: 9 Canberra16-24Newcastle
NRL RND: 9 Wests28-36Gold Coast
NRL RND: 9 NQL Cowboys19-18Brisbane
L1 RND: 1 LondonS24-44Crusaders
Fri 7th May
CC RND: 4 Catalans6-16Warrington
CC RND: 4 St.Helens23-18Huddersfield
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPNTS
Penrith 9 260 60 200 18
Parramatta 9 260 124 136 16
Melbourne 9 292 108 184 14
Souths 9 235 174 61 14
Sydney 9 254 123 131 12
St.George 9 193 169 24 10
 
Gold Coast 9 218 219 -1 8
NZ Warriors 9 189 216 -27 8
Manly 9 177 234 -57 8
Newcastle 9 161 220 -59 8
NQL Cowboys 9 165 255 -90 8
Canberra 9 173 209 -36 6
Cronulla 9 152 226 -74 4
Brisbane 9 140 240 -100 4
Wests 9 158 262 -104 4
Canterbury 9 92 280 -188 2
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 6
 PLDFADIFFPNTSDIFFWP%
St.Helens 5 128 34 94 10 376.47 100
Wigan 5 111 56 55 10 198.21 100
Castleford 5 131 78 53 8 167.95 80
Catalans 5 137 86 51 8 159.30 80
Hull FC 5 105 58 47 7 181.03 70
Warrington 5 144 81 63 7 177.78 70
 
Hull KR 5 105 134 -29 4 78.36 40
Huddersfield 5 68 98 -30 2 69.39 20
Leeds 5 63 99 -36 2 63.64 20
Salford 5 68 142 -74 2 47.89 20
Wakefield 5 66 154 -88 0 42.86 0
Leigh 5 66 172 -106 0 38.37 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 6
 PLDFADIFFPNTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 4 159 40 119 8 397.50 100
Featherstone 4 128 50 78 8 256 100
Batley 5 172 88 84 8 195.45 80
Bradford 5 127 134 -7 8 94.78 80
Sheffield 5 124 100 24 5 124 50
LondonB 5 124 145 -21 5 85.52 50
 
Halifax 5 155 101 54 4 153.47 40
York 5 126 93 33 4 135.48 40
Whitehaven 5 109 119 -10 4 91.60 40
Dewsbury 5 73 123 -50 4 59.35 40
Oldham 5 82 156 -74 4 52.56 40
Newcastle 5 120 153 -33 3 78.43 30
Widnes 5 106 180 -74 3 58.89 30
Swinton 5 74 197 -123 0 37.56 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 2
 PLDFADIFFPNTSDIFFWP%
Rochdale 1 40 16 24 2 250 100
Keighley 1 44 18 26 2 244.44 100
Barrow 1 38 20 18 2 190 100
Crusaders 1 44 24 20 2 183.33 100
Workington 1 28 16 12 2 175 100
Hunslet 1 16 28 -12 0 57.14 0
 
LondonS 1 24 44 -20 0 54.55 0
Coventry 1 20 38 -18 0 52.63 0
Doncaster 1 18 44 -26 0 40.91 0
West Wales 1 16 40 -24 0 40 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 3
 PLDFADIFFPNTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 2 176 0 176 4 1,760 100
CastlefordW 2 84 6 78 4 1,400 100
WiganW 2 90 8 82 4 1,125 100
LeedsW 2 140 16 124 4 875 100
YorkW 1 16 68 -52 0 23.53 0
Wire W 1 8 52 -44 0 15.38 0
 
FeatherstoneW 2 6 112 -106 0 5.36 0
BradfordW 2 0 124 -124 0 0 0
Hudds W 1 0 90 -90 0 0 0
WakefieldW 1 0 44 -44 0 0 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X