WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints v Catalans

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Saints v Catalans

Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm  

User avatarChoc Ice wrote:
Choc Ice User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Rogues Gallery wrote:
Even better after his post match comments. :BOW:

What did he say? Missed it but it sounds interesting.
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:31 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Choc Ice wrote:
What did he say? Missed it but it sounds interesting.

Wigan will win next week.
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:33 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

NickyKiss wrote:
Wigan will win next week.

And made a point of saying saints are the 2nd best side in the comp
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:09 pm  

Phuzzy wrote:
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Egg Chasing wrote:
And made a point of saying saints are the 2nd best side in the comp

Haha. I really enjoyed that. It seemed to be a direct reference to Carney saying Saints were the best despite finishing 2nd and not beating either of their top 3 rivals all season (unless you count the kids). Even as we received the trophy he got a "brilliant Saints" into his commentary.

Anyway, on a completely unrelated topic, does anyone fancy a Frankie and Benny's? :D
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:51 pm  

NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I’ve just done it again and my head hurts. A planned two minute skim read of Redvee was abandoned after 30 seconds when clicking in to the ‘Grand Final Protocols’ thread. These guys are like those conspiracy theorists who believe any covid vaccine will be used to insert a micro chip and track people’s movements but their paranoia is based around Wigan and how we get away with everything.

Jeez I hope we beat them on Friday and if it’s in controversial fashion then all the better.
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:20 pm  

apollosghost wrote:
apollosghost Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

NickyKiss wrote:
I’ve just done it again and my head hurts. A planned two minute skim read of Redvee was abandoned after 30 seconds when clicking in to the ‘Grand Final Protocols’ thread. These guys are like those conspiracy theorists who believe any covid vaccine will be used to insert a micro chip and track people’s movements but their paranoia is based around Wigan and how we get away with everything.

Jeez I hope we beat them on Friday and if it’s in controversial fashion then all the better.

and they're all having a pop at MacNamara for his post match comments, according to those sages over there Maloney should've had a straight red and not a sin bin, needless to say none of them spotted Walmsley's swinging arm tackle in the first few minutes, like you said Nicky, if we win via the worst video ref decision in the history of the sport I'll die happy
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:57 pm  

User avatar[Gareth] wrote:
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

NickyKiss wrote:

To be fair that post is pretty funny and only partly true :D
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm  

NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

[Gareth] wrote:
To be fair that post is pretty funny and only partly true :D

I couldn’t read it all after the first line or two and gave up on them.
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:42 pm  

User avatarPieman wrote:
Pieman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

apollosghost wrote:
and they're all having a pop at MacNamara for his post match comments, according to those sages over there Maloney should've had a straight red and not a sin bin, needless to say none of them spotted Walmsley's swinging arm tackle in the first few minutes, like you said Nicky, if we win via the worst video ref decision in the history of the sport I'll die happy

maloneys should have been red for me
Re: Saints v Catalans Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:46 pm  

Phuzzy wrote:
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

NickyKiss wrote:
I couldn’t read it all after the first line or two and gave up on them.

Jesus Christ! I've just seen it. What an absolute embarrassment. Someone's actually posted "clever" to it. The wit of a 5 year old passes as clever in St Helens now, does it?

And then we have the very wonderful Ralph Fridge whose contribution seems to be protecting the Redvee faithful from any Joel Tompkins one fingered assaults by ramming his tongue so firmly up everyone's a*se that poor Joel couldn't even get a finger nail in there. If I see one more "I agree" or "great post" from him on yet another "Saints are wonderful and everything about Wigan is crap" post I swear I'll physically vomit. His latest wisdom is that Angry Dave and Webbo are 'celebrities' on this board because they've 'gotten under our skin' rather than because we think their infantile rants are hilarious! I guess it doesn't take much to be a 'celebrity' over the lump. Even being a figure of fun is a massive achievement.

There you go Ralph; you're a celebrity too now. Poor sod.
PreviousNext