WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Saints v Catalans

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Saints v Catalans

Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:25 pm  

Pie_Eyter wrote:
Pie_Eyter Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Catalans absolutely knocking 10 shades of shiiit out of the the Saints players. Great viewing so far. :lol: :lol:
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:32 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's sickening how much the commentary team fawn over Saints.

The ref might as well be wearing a red vee too
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:36 pm  

User avatarMadDogg wrote:
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Catalans are such a dumb team. Handed them two tries with crazy penalties and a sin bin.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:37 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Walmsley doesn't look at all fit.

If he goes down and they have Amor as their only prop then it could be very interesting.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 pm  

apollosghost wrote:
apollosghost Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Disgraceful reffing, giving Saints everything !!! (Redvee mode activated) :)
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 pm  

Pie_Eyter wrote:

MadDogg wrote:
Catalans are such a dumb team. Handed them two tries with crazy penalties and a sin bin.

True, this is daft but i don't even think they have gone out there tonight to be intentionally dirty as crazy as that sounds. I think they have a shockingly poor tackling technique as a whole and that flaw in all its irony could win them the game with 2 props off for the rest of the game although Saints took one of their own players out. Was Graham's nose that bent before he got hit? Good effort for LMS for trying to get up and carry on, he was in another galaxy when he got to his knees.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:42 pm  

Pie_Eyter wrote:

apollosghost wrote:
Disgraceful reffing, giving Saints everything !!! (Redvee mode activated) :)

If Saints lose this tonight i will make a few slices of cheese on toast with a coffee and put my feet up for a perusal. I bet it's high quality right now though to be honest. If we beat them next week it's only because Catalans roughed them up tonight. That's my prediction.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:46 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

It’s been a tough old game for the Saints forwards so far. I can’t be bothered bagging the ref, we had enough of that last night. He’s been ok but I guess the Red Vee one eyed wonders can see now that sometimes they get the better of the decisions as well.

What are the protocols now regarding the failed HIA? They need to pass tests in the week don’t they to play next Friday? I could see LMS struggling with it on his best days.
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

NickyKiss wrote:
It’s been a tough old game for the Saints forwards so far. I can’t be bothered bagging the ref, we had enough of that last night. He’s been ok but I guess the Red Vee one eyed wonders can see now that sometimes they get the better of the decisions as well.

What are the protocols now regarding the failed HIA? They need to pass tests in the week don’t they to play next Friday? I could see LMS struggling with it on his best days.

He deserves to be bagged tho, simply because of the inconsistency. He gives a pen for a high shot on Catalan and then sends someone to the bin for the same offence. You see the shot ok Coote a million times during a game too.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Saints v Catalans Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

sergeant pepper wrote:
He deserves to be bagged tho, simply because of the inconsistency. He gives a pen for a high shot on Catalan and then sends someone to the bin for the same offence. You see the shot ok Coote a million times during a game too.

I’m happy to just sit quietly and see what the Saints fans think. They had an opinion on every decision last night.
Next