Hull FC CC Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 pm  

apollosghost wrote:
apollosghost Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Re: Hull FC CC Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm  

Pie_Eyter wrote:
Pie_Eyter Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

As we thought, we are light in the prop department but the rest of the side looks good. A bit of heart from our forwards and it should be a good battle. Can't see Rushton playing with a confirmed departure at the end of the season. I would like to though. I've never seen anything of him.
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:10 am  

User avatarNSW wrote:
NSW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

French
Manfredi
Hardaker
Gildart
Burgess
Hastings
Tommy
Havard
Powell
Partington
Farrell
Isa
Lockers

Smith
Clark
Sharrocks
Greenwood

Pretty much confirmed by Lam on the interview, same team as last week but SOL and Clark in for Burgess and Bullock.
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:07 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Hull have their own problems with Kelly and and Naulago out,i see that Sneyd is in their squad but he wasn't supposed to be back for weeks so if he does play i would make sure that our forwards target him.We dealt with Catalans big pack ok so we should be able to deal with Hull
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:16 am  

User avatarNSW wrote:
NSW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

warrior1872 wrote:
Hull have their own problems with Kelly and and Naulago out,i see that Sneyd is in their squad but he wasn't supposed to be back for weeks so if he does play i would make sure that our forwards target him.We dealt with Catalans big pack ok so we should be able to deal with Hull

Think hulls tactics will be straight forward. Get us down the middle with the big forwards and then Sneyd accurate kicks to the big wingers in the corner. It’s been a very good recipe for them. Manfredi and Burgess will need to have good games.
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

NSW wrote:
Think hulls tactics will be straight forward. Get us down the middle with the big forwards and then Sneyd accurate kicks to the big wingers in the corner. It’s been a very good recipe for them. Manfredi and Burgess will need to have good games.

I don’t think you’re far wrong there. Our pack really needs to step up this week to counter Hull’s. If we win that battle we win the game with ease. It’s still winnable without winning in the pack but it’ll be a lot harder.
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:31 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

warrior1872 wrote:

Hull dont really have a big pack at the moment
The only big guys are Satae who will play off the bench and Sao.
The likes of Cator,Lane,Fash are small by todays standards

The problem we have is the loss of pace in the backs
Losing Naulago and Swift on the wings,Kelly in the halfs and Shaul at full back means we lose all our fastest players
Re: Hull FC CC Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:50 pm  

Pie_Eyter wrote:
Pie_Eyter Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

bonaire wrote:
Hull dont really have a big pack at the moment
The only big guys are Satae who will play off the bench and Sao.
The likes of Cator,Lane,Fash are small by todays standards

The problem we have is the loss of pace in the backs
Losing Naulago and Swift on the wings,Kelly in the halfs and Shaul at full back means we lose all our fastest players

I would be celebrating if Adam Swift played for us and couldn't play. Agree with what you are (i think) getting at though. One half break from one of our speedsters and they will be hard to catch. If Bevan French is 'on' he could rip holes in Hull tomorrow. Still think it will be a very close game though.
Re: Hull FC CC Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:25 am  

Trainman wrote:
Trainman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Hull are also missing Taylor and Jones from their pack. IMO that evens the packs up a bit.
Re: Hull FC CC Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:33 am  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Trainman wrote:
Hull are also missing Taylor and Jones from their pack. IMO that evens the packs up a bit.

I'd rather Taylor played. He's one of the most mentally weak player's I've ever seen.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Next