WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Gildart
Gildart Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:53 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 651
Location: smelly warrington unfortunately
Given that we have been on this enforced break,is young Gildart close to being back to full fitness???
Re: Gildart Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am  

User avatarPieman wrote:
Pieman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Posts: 3770
Location: Atherton
should be well back but not seen him in any of the training pics
Re: Gildart Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 am  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 24674
Location: WIGAN
Lam mentioned on Wigan TV that he’d not been able to see specialists or physios during lockdown which had set him back. Gildart himself put some pictures in of him back in training yesterday though. Reading between the lines I don’t think he’ll be ready for next week but shouldn’t be too long.
Re: Gildart Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 651
Location: smelly warrington unfortunately
NickyKiss wrote:
Lam mentioned on Wigan TV that he’d not been able to see specialists or physios during lockdown which had set him back. Gildart himself put some pictures in of him back in training yesterday though. Reading between the lines I don’t think he’ll be ready for next week but shouldn’t be too long.

Cheers Nicky,i do wish sometimes that the club would be a bit more free flowing with information about injured players
Re: Gildart Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 am  

User avatar[Gareth] wrote:
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14671
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
warrior1872 wrote:
Cheers Nicky,i do wish sometimes that the club would be a bit more free flowing with information about injured players


Does anyone need a reason to leave Warrington???
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashton Bears, Azul, Cbr1000rr, DannyT, dany1979, Egg Chasing, endoman, Father Ted, FIOS, glee, jaws1, jonh, Lazy J, MadDogg, MOUSE13, Pieman, ralvag, secondstanza, sergeant pepper, Smalls, verbatim, warrior1872 and 199 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,105,2401,33978,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X