WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bionic players

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Bionic players

Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:45 am  

The_Enforcer wrote:
The_Enforcer Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 1076
Remember you all laughed and made fun when i suggested players could be implanted in the future? Once again im being proven to be ahead of the curve. Bionic players will be the future in many years to come. Technology does not stop with your own inability to think outside the box. What seems impossible today is the technology of tomorrow. Great minds do not stand still.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon-mu ... X3Q3zmwjYA
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:41 am  

JonnyBroad wrote:
JonnyBroad Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 pm
Posts: 415
The_Enforcer wrote:
Remember you all laughed and made fun when i suggested players could be implanted in the future? Once again im being proven to be ahead of the curve. Bionic players will be the future in many years to come. Technology does not stop with your own inability to think outside the box. What seems impossible today is the technology of tomorrow. Great minds do not stand still.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon-mu ... X3Q3zmwjYA



Once again your proven to be something. But ahead of the curve wasn’t exactly what i was thinking.
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:44 am  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1215
Location: Watching Rugby League
What colour is the sky on your planet?
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:51 am  

User avatar[Gareth] wrote:
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14524
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
Elon Musk? Enough said

Where do i order my seven of nine???
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:11 am  

User avatarstpatricks wrote:
stpatricks User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 1039
Location: Wigan
Bionic players in the future! will they be as fit as the players from the 90s?

Will their blood be mixed with sunlight and bleach to make them Covid proof?
Wigan home of league
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:24 am  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6342
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
stpatricks wrote:
Bionic players in the future! will they be as fit as the players from the 90s?

Will their blood be mixed with sunlight and bleach to make them Covid proof?


Sunlight, bleach & WD40
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 am  

Cruncher wrote:
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Posts: 14454
It's a nice sci-fi idea, but there are concerns already that players are too fast and too strong, and too many injuries are resulting. Imagine a game in which they were hitting each other with the power of machines. I reckoned we'd have been restricted to playing tap long before then.
Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:00 am  

User avatarMattyB wrote:
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18757
I'm still laughing.
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:03 am  

User avatarMattyB wrote:
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18757
Today's lineup:

1. Steve Austin
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: Bionic players Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 am  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1215
Location: Watching Rugby League
MattyB wrote:
Today's lineup:

1. Steve Austin


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Egg Chasing, Grimmy, Lazy J, MadDogg, ShortArse, Willzay and 170 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,053,2851,17078,1424,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts