WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wane shortlisted for interview for NZ Warriors

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Wane shortlisted for interview for NZ Warriors

puroresu_boy wrote:
puroresu_boy Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

sergeant pepper wrote:
If that's the case then I honestly think that I'd rather not be an NRL head coach.

It's kinda like Tomkins who, imo, did alright in the NRL. He'll always be regarded by some however as an NRL flop & 90% of that is down to him going to NZ and not a team in Oz.

If Wane does the right thing at NZ cards are just too stacked to make it look like a success.

I would say Tomkins did ok but personally I think he was just a tad small for the NRL.

As for the Warriors it's a hard job but remember Ivan Cleary managed to get them to a GF.

I can see why Wane might think his the guy to turn them around. Its a challenge but if you do well at the Warriors you go on to better things.

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

warrior1872 wrote:
A case in point if you are counting just the league are Castleford and Warrington

So now we're just counting the grand final
Previous