WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2020 Restarted

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors 2020 Restarted

2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 am  

User avatarstpatricks wrote:
stpatricks User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Rather than interupt the discussion on the Lenagen Letter topic-

When are the club going to inform fans about their season ticket options for 2020.

As with others I was willing to take the hit on the season ticket for this season. As the Lenegan letter broached that fans would be offered options on their 2020 season tickets. I believe that its important that fans get to see these options asap and they can then make a reasoned decision based on their personal circumstances. The letter also asked fans that wanted to discuss the matter further to contact the club by the supplied email address. I have emailed but had no response yet.

The club are obliged to open a dialogue with the fans that have purchased season tickets, they should take this opportunity to strengthen ties with the fans rather than go through a tick box exercise. They have asked for opinions so I expect that they respond to them.
Wigan home of league
Re: 2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:08 am  

MR FRISK wrote:
MR FRISK Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

As far as am aware 2020 season ticket holders will get free ones in 2021 :READING:
Re: 2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:54 am  

Trainman wrote:
Trainman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

MR FRISK wrote:
As far as am aware 2020 season ticket holders will get free ones in 2021 :READING:

Although many would be very happy with this it would be commercial suicide.
Re: 2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 pm  

User avatarCyberPieMan wrote:
CyberPieMan User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Trainman wrote:
Although many would be very happy with this it would be commercial suicide.
Especially with 'ull throwing a spanner in the works & paying their players full wages from October. Either that lot are on a pittance or Adam Pearson's made a wedge somewhere.
Everything is Awesome
Re: 2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:03 pm  

User avatarMadDogg wrote:
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

CyberPieMan wrote:
Especially with 'ull throwing a spanner in the works & paying their players full wages from October. Either that lot are on a pittance or Adam Pearson's made a wedge somewhere.

The notion that other clubs should be doing it because Hull are is ludicrous in my view. Every club will have their own financial circumstances to deal with - if the union are clamouring for a one size fits all approach they're not living in the real world.
Re: 2020 Restarted Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:43 pm  

JonnyBroad wrote:
JonnyBroad Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

stpatricks wrote:
Rather than interupt the discussion on the Lenagen Letter topic-

When are the club going to inform fans about their season ticket options for 2020.

As with others I was willing to take the hit on the season ticket for this season. As the Lenegan letter broached that fans would be offered options on their 2020 season tickets. I believe that its important that fans get to see these options asap and they can then make a reasoned decision based on their personal circumstances. The letter also asked fans that wanted to discuss the matter further to contact the club by the supplied email address. I have emailed but had no response yet.

The club are obliged to open a dialogue with the fans that have purchased season tickets, they should take this opportunity to strengthen ties with the fans rather than go through a tick box exercise. They have asked for opinions so I expect that they respond to them.

I would imagine they will wait for the confirmation of the fixtures first and a clear vision of what is going to happen before committing. Or they could just guess and get it wrong and be lambasted on forums like this. My advice would be sit tight and you will be informed once they know more.

My question is when can i buy my 2021 season ticket??