WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - George Williams

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors George Williams

Re: George Williams Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:51 pm  

CobraCraig wrote:
CobraCraig Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

KingRoss11 wrote:
He used to make around 80-120 metres a week on a rough average. He used to take a lot of carries in so his metre per carry was fairly low which is what a lot of people use as the number 1 stat. He was always near the top of our stats for tackles made carries etc he was underrated by many including me

It wasn’t an antagonistic comment, more a question. If he was close to those stats than I probably underrated him. I always thought he had more to give at Wigan and him losing weight in his first off season prior to starting in the NRL hacked me off a little.
If the ozzies don’t rate him as someone has said on here,which would surprise me as he seems to make the team when fit then I would definitely take him back and think he would buck the trend and come back a better player then the one who left.
Previous