WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leadership

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Leadership

Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:34 pm  

User avatarjonh wrote:
jonh User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 3:21 pm
Posts: 17406
Location: educating League Freak on all things rugby league
For all those who don’t understand what Locky brings to the team that is a perfect example.

Totally lacking in a leader tonight.

Poor composure, no direction no leadership.
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 pm  

User avatarhatty wrote:
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 3599
Location: wigan...where else!!
jonh wrote:
For all those who don’t understand what Locky brings to the team that is a perfect example.

Totally lacking in a leader tonight.

Poor composure, no direction no leadership.

I don’t buy that. We had enough leaders out there and experience to see that game off. Not sure what our game plan was tonight but whatever it was needs ripping up and binning
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6190
No doubt Lockers is a terrific leader but ultimately Lam should be driving forward leadership amongst the players. I blame the coach, not the players. This wasn’t an issue under Wane.
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:45 pm  

User avatarjonh wrote:
jonh User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 3:21 pm
Posts: 17406
Location: educating League Freak on all things rugby league
hatty wrote:
I don’t buy that. We had enough leaders out there and experience to see that game off. Not sure what our game plan was tonight but whatever it was needs ripping up and binning


Who were our leaders tonight?
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:49 pm  

User avatarhatty wrote:
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 3599
Location: wigan...where else!!
jonh wrote:
Who were our leaders tonight?

Leuluai, Hastings, Farrell, Powell should have been leading. It’s no good harping on about Lockers when he’s sat on the touch line half the bleeding time
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:54 pm  

User avatarNSW wrote:
NSW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:12 pm
Posts: 2215
Our 2 marquees players who should be leading us when missing tonight
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm  

User avatarjonh wrote:
jonh User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 3:21 pm
Posts: 17406
Location: educating League Freak on all things rugby league
hatty wrote:
Leuluai, Hastings, Farrell, Powell should have been leading. It’s no good harping on about Lockers when he’s sat on the touch line half the bleeding time


I believe our main leaders are Locky, Clubb and Hardaker.

Powell and Hastings follow that but were poor in that department.

I’m not “harping” about Lockers I’m just making the point that those who are ignorant miss in that he is still a vital part of our team.
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 pm  

User avatarhatty wrote:
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:00 pm
Posts: 3599
Location: wigan...where else!!
jonh wrote:
I believe our main leaders are Locky, Clubb and Hardaker.

Powell and Hastings follow that but were poor in that department.

I’m not “harping” about Lockers I’m just making the point that those who are ignorant miss in that he is still a vital part of our team.

Apologies, I do understand where you coming from I think I’m still a little miffed about tonight’s performance
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 pm  

Azul wrote:
Azul Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:07 am
Posts: 418
Crap excuse. More than enough ‘senior players’ out there who simply don’t have the gumption too often.
Re: Leadership Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:28 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
100% Warrior wrote:
. This wasn’t an issue under Wane.


Yes it was. That's why we wheeled him out for the big games because without him we lost most of them
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anglesey Warrior, apollosghost, Azul, Cherry toffee, Cherry_&_White, Edinburgh Warrior, green machine, Grimmy, hatty, jeffb, MadDogg, NickyKiss, sergeant pepper, tugglesf78, verbatim and 146 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,085,9861,22378,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X