WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull KR
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:04 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
des lawson wrote:
You dont happen to have a video of the foul play which cost us two more players to show how good you are do you.You must be so proud.!


It's been shown all over town to celebrate our greatness.
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:35 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
Egg Chasing wrote:
It's been shown all over town to celebrate our greatness.


Hopefully what goes around,comes around.Its no wonder you are such a popular team.
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:38 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
des lawson wrote:
Hopefully what goes around,comes around.Its no wonder you are such a popular team.


We have never had players taken out with foul play you're right. The last one I remember off the top of my head was out for over 12 months as opposed to 2 weeks.

I also suspect that our honours list being longer than your list of season ticket holders doesn't help you like us.
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:53 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
I remember when lance hohaia nutted flowers fist,surprised hohaia wasnt banned,can i wish you and your cheap shotters all the worst for the remaining season.
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:54 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
des lawson wrote:
I remember when lance hohaia nutted flowers fist,surprised hohaia wasnt banned,can i wish you and your cheap shotters all the worst for the remaining season.


Enjoy your relegation fight. Lets hope Toronto dont find some form at home eh
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:05 pm  

Wigg'n wrote:
Wigg'n Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 am
Posts: 6706
des lawson wrote:
I remember when lance hohaia nutted flowers fist,surprised hohaia wasnt banned,can i wish you and your cheap shotters all the worst for the remaining season.


I’m amazed people are still naming their kids Des. I say that as you can’t be much older than 8.
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 pm  

hengirl wrote:
hengirl Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:16 am
Posts: 941
Oh FFS enough is enough its 6 years since the flower incident time to let it go maybe?
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:15 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
hengirl wrote:
Oh FFS enough is enough its 6 years since the flower incident time to let it go maybe?


TBF there's a good chance they have only just heard about it in Hull
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:20 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6190
hengirl wrote:
Oh FFS enough is enough its 6 years since the flower incident time to let it go maybe?


My thoughts exactly
Re: Hull KR Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:31 pm  

User avatarMattyB wrote:
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18872
Egg Chasing wrote:
TBF there's a good chance they have only just heard about it in Hull


Indeed. They still throw bread at helicopters in Hull.
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anglesey Warrior, bonaire, Cherry_&_White, Father Ted, Grimmy, hengirl, MadDogg, NickyKiss, sergeant pepper, Smalls, tugglesf78, verbatim and 154 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,0031,22278,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X