WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull KR
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
Jukesays wrote:
:THINK: :ASK: :DOH:


:lol:
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:15 pm  

User avatar[Gareth] wrote:
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14581
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
des lawson wrote:
Im sure if we go down and toronto come up,they will fill your ground.By the way hows the wigan walk nowdays?


Image
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:15 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
100% Warrior wrote:
Read through the thread. Typical over reactionary comments to a player who’s only on his 3rd ban of a long career and has changed as a player significantly since the GF. Almost as if any of their players have never been in bother before isn’t it? The hypocrisy is outstanding. I’d just leave them to it, they’re still bitter the only success they’ve had in recent memory is promotion and a 50pt drubbing at Wembley.


We have had more injuries than most this season,losing 4 major players before we played a competitive game and its sickening to see two premeditated fouls go unpunished and injure players,its the hardest game of all,and cheap shots to injure players isnt on imo.
We are a family club and have always gave it our best shot,still raise an average of 8,000 per game at home and one of the better away supports.
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:18 pm  

User avatarSuzy Banyon wrote:
Suzy Banyon User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:47 pm
Posts: 2729
Location: Tamm Tanz Akademie
des lawson wrote:
We have had more injuries than most this season,losing 4 major players before we played a competitive game and its sickening to see two premeditated fouls go unpunished and injure players,its the hardest game of all,and cheap shots to injure players isnt on imo.
We are a family club and have always gave it our best shot,still raise an average of 8,000 per game at home and one of the better away supports.


We're going to need a bigger boat.
roger daly wrote:
Oh dear, I believe you would be classed as s[sic] typical Wigan fan

wrencat1873 wrote:
It's the mighty Wigan, they can do whatever they want.

Big lads mate wrote:
you arrogant pot prick

Tricky2309 wrote:
Look prick do one

Willzay wrote:
you cocky pie eating c*nt.
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 pm  

Phuzzy wrote:
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 3810
Location: Just about to go do some work!
des lawson wrote:
We have had more injuries than most this season,losing 4 major players before we played a competitive game and its sickening to see two premeditated fouls go unpunished and injure players,its the hardest game of all,and cheap shots to injure players isnt on imo.
We are a family club and have always gave it our best shot,still raise an average of 8,000 per game at home and one of the better away supports.

You're constantly called out for your ill informed posts yet you just keep on posting. So far we've had that you were surprised Hohaia wasn't banned even though he was, that Toronto would come up if Hull KR were relegated, seemingly totally oblivious to the fact that Toronto are already in Superleague and now this garbage.

The only conclusion to be drawn from your posts is that you're either a troll who doesn't actually follow rugby league or you're incredibly stupid. Care to enlighten us as to which it is?
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:06 pm  

User avatardes lawson wrote:
des lawson User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm
Posts: 556
Phuzzy wrote:
You're constantly called out for your ill informed posts yet you just keep on posting. So far we've had that you were surprised Hohaia wasn't banned even though he was, that Toronto would come up if Hull KR were relegated, seemingly totally oblivious to the fact that Toronto are already in Superleague and now this garbage.

The only conclusion to be drawn from your posts is that you're either a troll who doesn't actually follow rugby league or you're incredibly stupid. Care to enlighten us as to which it is?


Had a shocker meant if we go down they stay up,any comment on partingtons challenge on joe keyes.?
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:17 pm  

Egg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 1640
Location: Watching Rugby League
des lawson wrote:
Had a shocker meant if we go down they stay up,any comment on partingtons challenge on joe keyes.?


Should have been a knock on and Wigan scrum
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:25 pm  
Rogues Gallery User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 pm
Posts: 31457
des lawson wrote:
Had a shocker meant if we go down they stay up,any comment on partingtons challenge on joe keyes.?


Cory Paterson on Blake Green, put him out for six weeks?

Didn't get sent off but was given a grade D charge on review. If you look at the comments regarding the tackles on Sunday I haven't seen anyone defending them.
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS

For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled.

For 27 - 0 you get a trophy
For 75 - 0 you get sod all.

Wigan had eight in a row
Saints have five in a row
Re: Hull KR Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:46 pm  

Phuzzy wrote:
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 3810
Location: Just about to go do some work!
des lawson wrote:
Had a shocker meant if we go down they stay up,any comment on partingtons challenge on joe keyes.?

Yes, he's received a ban. Not unlike many other players from all clubs who offend and get bans. It's the anti-Wigan narrative I have a problem with. Anyone would think from reading your posts that only Wigan players are guilty of foul play. Has your club (if you actually support one) never had anyone foul, get sent off or banned?

I'm guessing you've also missed the number of players we've had seriously maimed by players of other clubs or does that not count because it's against Wigan?

Grow up.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anglesey Warrior, apollosghost, bonaire, CobraCraig, Father Ted, Grimmy, hengirl, Levrier, MadDogg, NickyKiss, sergeant pepper, Smalls, tugglesf78 and 153 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,0141,20678,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X