User avatarKennedy wrote:
Kennedy User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:05 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I think leigh have got more front than Blackpool charging £20 for a pre-season game,it would serve them right if nobody turns up,maybe Wigan fans should boycott the game in protest.I had purchased a ticket for the Liam Farrell testimonial game but was feeling unwell so couldn't attend,had they been charging between £12-£15 i would have maybe considered it but not at £20 :CRAZY:
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:00 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
warrior1872 wrote:
I think leigh have got more front than Blackpool charging £20 for a pre-season game,it would serve them right if nobody turns up,maybe Wigan fans should boycott the game in protest.I had purchased a ticket for the Liam Farrell testimonial game but was feeling unwell so couldn't attend,had they been charging between £12-£15 i would have maybe considered it but not at £20 :CRAZY:

A more stronger Wigan squad would justify it. 8)
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 am  

Ruddy Duck wrote:
Ruddy Duck Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

warrior1872 wrote:

It is being a bit cheeky, especially as Wigan are only playing a team made up mainly first team fringe and academy players.

But, you have got to remember they have just made three big signings!
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:04 am  

User avatarhatty wrote:
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Cokey wrote:
A more stronger Wigan squad would justify it. 8)

Or maybe the Wigan squad reflects it.
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 am  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Worried to see Bullock in that squad. There’s no way I’d leave him out against Warrington but it looks likes that’s going to be the case. I see him along with George Burgess as being the two props who can knock metres out for fun, then you build round them with grafters like Flower, Partington, Byrne etc.
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:42 am  

Grimmy wrote:
Grimmy Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

NickyKiss wrote:
Worried to see Bullock in that squad. There’s no way I’d leave him out against Warrington but it looks likes that’s going to be the case. I see him along with George Burgess as being the two props who can knock metres out for fun, then you build round them with grafters like Flower, Partington, Byrne etc.

Possibly more to this than meets the eye. Both J.Burgess and Manfredi are in there too but surely one of them has to start against Warrington. Maybe the better performer of Bullock/Clark/Greenwood in this game wins the last bench spot.
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

The_Enforcer wrote:
Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
hatty wrote:
Or maybe the Wigan squad reflects it.

Are you suggesting it should be more than £20 with a stronger Wigan squad?
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:25 am  

User avatarhatty wrote:
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Cokey wrote:
Are you suggesting it should be more than £20 with a stronger Wigan squad?

To be honest I wouldn’t go If it was a £5
1998,2010,2013,2016 & 2018.....I was there
Re: Wigan squad v Leigh Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:33 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

hatty wrote:
To be honest I wouldn’t go If it was a £5

I know, you have a terrible record regarding you attending Wigan playing at Leigh. Pathetic really. I agree that £20 is too much regarding the squad you are sending, but you wouldn't attend otherwise.
Next