u RLFANS.COM - National Story Telling Week WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - National Story Telling Week

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com National Story Telling Week

National Story Telling Week
Post Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 am
Posted by glee on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:53 am
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 35
Rep Position: 289th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

The first week of February is National Story Telling Week and Wigan Library are organising a number of events around the town. I have been invited to take part in two events in the main library, one on the morning of Wednesday February 5th and the other on Saturday February 8th. They have invited me due to my having written six novels all set against a strong local Rugby League background (One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn, Two Seasons and Three Good Years).
More details here nearer the time.
Four of the novels are available from the publisher London League Publications. Visit www.llpshop.co.uk for more details. Click on books and then fiction.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]