WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - WH Smith store event on Saturday

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors WH Smith store event on Saturday

WH Smith store event on Saturday Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:28 pm  

glee wrote:
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I will be back in Wigan again this Saturday (December 14th) in the WH Smith store from 10.30 onwards signing copies of my latest novel "Three Good Years". It has a background of work, family life, saving the NHS and Rugby League during the 2006, 7 and 8 seasons.
Hope that it is as good as it was a couple of weeks ago when I talked to a lot of interesting people and convinced quite a few it would make a nice Christmas present for less than a tenner.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' 'Two Seasons'. and "Three Good Years" All six feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]