WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New kit?
Re: New kit? Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 pm  

User avatarMattyB wrote:
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 19007
100% Warrior wrote:
There’s some real competition in the pack this year which excites me. Ben Flower wants his 10 shirt back, Byrne/Partington/Havard want their starting place, Clubb/Bullock/Clarke/G Burgess have a point to prove, Navarette wants back in.

9 props. 4 positions. You play bad and you’re out. I expect to see some blistering forward performances this season



Isn't Flower also playing for a new contract? That should see some improvement at least.
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010, 2012 & 2020

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: New kit? Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:12 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6416
MattyB wrote:
Isn't Flower also playing for a new contract? That should see some improvement at least.


I believe so yes. That always puts fire in a players belly but as much as I like him I think the end of 2020 should spell the end of Flower at Wigan
Re: New kit? Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm  
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 1260
100% Warrior wrote:
I believe so yes. That always puts fire in a players belly but as much as I like him I think the end of 2020 should spell the end of Flower at Wigan

It won't be, The brains trust will give him a juicy 4 season contract no doubt
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Re: New kit? Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 pm  

100% Warrior wrote:
100% Warrior Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am
Posts: 6416
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
It won't be, The brains trust will give him a juicy 4 season contract no doubt


Aye I know :WALL:
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], JonnyBroad, Pieman, S_Riley and 82 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,116,57771078,4214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X