WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Warrington

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Warrington

Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:56 pm  
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4784
Great first 40. I was happily ready to eat my words.
But the second half?

Working on playing to a high standard for the full 80 needs to be a consistent goal.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm  

CobraCraig wrote:
CobraCraig Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:11 pm
Posts: 1181
Cbr1000rr wrote:
When will we put a 80 minute performance in


October 12?
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:13 pm  

User avatarjaws1 wrote:
jaws1 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:40 pm
Posts: 762
Last Son of Wigan wrote:
Great first 40. I was happily ready to eat my words.
But the second half?

Working on playing to a high standard for the full 80 needs to be a consistent goal.


You must be joking second half we rarely had the ball down to10 men and tackled like trojans even to the last minute.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 pm  

Trainman wrote:
Trainman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm
Posts: 1334
Cbr1000rr wrote:
When will we put a 80 minute performance in


I’d say that was an 80 min performance. Don’t forget we were playing 2nd in the league who were always going to come out fighting in the second half. The defensive effort was outstanding.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 pm  

Trainman wrote:
Trainman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm
Posts: 1334
Pie_Eyter wrote:
WOW there are some BIG statements from the Saints fans on the Wigan v Warrington match thread on Redvee. I am stumped by some of them. Remember when Liverpool only had to turn up against Wimbledon in 1988............. :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE:


I remember being over confident in ‘98. Unfortunately the team were as well.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 pm  

User avatarMadDogg wrote:
MadDogg User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 7615
Location: The Mighty Wigan
French looks top quality.

Great performance all round from the boys in the wet weather.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:29 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 1889
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Pie_Eyter wrote:
WOW there are some BIG statements from the Saints fans on the Wigan v Warrington match thread on Redvee. I am stumped by some of them. Remember when Liverpool only had to turn up against Wimbledon in 1988............. :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE: :WHISTLE:


The best thing that can happen for Wigan is that Wire win next week.

A wire win means they'll probably lose the week after the cup and it will put massive pressure on Saints to prove they aren't bottlers. All of which works in our favour
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:33 pm  

Trainman wrote:
Trainman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm
Posts: 1334
MadDogg wrote:
French looks top quality.

Great performance all round from the boys in the wet weather.


He’s certainly got a bit of X factor about him. Whether he’s prepared to do the tough stuff too remains to be seen.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:52 pm  
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4784
jaws1 wrote:
You must be joking second half we rarely had the ball down to10 men and tackled like trojans even to the last minute.


Do you seriously, honestly think we played well in the second half? Seriously?

Sorry mate. Not for me. Not by a long shot.
Re: Warrington Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:52 pm  
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4784
Trainman wrote:
He’s certainly got a bit of X factor about him. Whether he’s prepared to do the tough stuff too remains to be seen.


I'm still not sure where he'll play next season.
I have a feeling it won't be wing.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,64065178,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X