WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hardaker
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Posted by nottinghamtiger on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm
nottinghamtiger Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 213
Rep Position: 118th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 2604
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
Notinghamtiger


I’ve not suggested he’s moving back to Cas.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Posted by Cruncher on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 305
Rep Position: 79th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Posts: 14292
RichieS wrote:
Zak will categorically be at Wigan next year. I stand well and truly corrected (personally) and he has no interest at all in rejoining Castleford now or in the future. French has signed to play 6 next year and will take George's shirt.


Good. Would've been a shame to lose another key attacking player.

Lots of our strike in our back-line next season.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:37 pm
Posted by Grimmy on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:37 pm
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 318
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,821

Quiz Score: 248

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:05 pm
Posts: 13535
RichieS wrote:
He wanted the rumour crushed and since I was a catalyst in that suggesting he was homesick it is only right I put it to bed. He will 100% categorically be our #1 shirt next year.

As expected. I'll let you off the bet whilst you came back to face the music :wink:
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

The_Enforcer wrote:
Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 pm
Posted by RichieS on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 pm
RichieS User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 84
Rep Position: 212th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 am
Posts: 423
Grimmy wrote:
As expected. I'll let you off the bet whilst you came back to face the music :wink:


Nooooo, it is ok, I will pay the £200 to Joining Jack pal :wink:
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 pm
Posted by Grimmy on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 pm
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 318
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,821

Quiz Score: 248

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:05 pm
Posts: 13535
RichieS wrote:
Nooooo, it is ok, I will pay the £200 to Joining Jack pal :wink:

Fair play it you do mate. No pressure though :BOW: :BOW: :BOW:
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

The_Enforcer wrote:
Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Posted by Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 62
Rep Position: 234th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14068
Location: Looking for coffee and donuts
RichieS wrote:
He wanted the rumour crushed and since I was a catalyst in that suggesting he was homesick it is only right I put it to bed. He will 100% categorically be our #1 shirt next year.


I've heard Lam has already sounded him out about the possibility of playing centre next season and he's fine with the idea?
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm
Posted by RichieS on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm
RichieS User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 84
Rep Position: 212th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 am
Posts: 423
Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy wrote:
I've heard Lam has already sounded him out about the possibility of playing centre next season and he's fine with the idea?


Wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean it isn't correct though.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:04 pm
Posted by Last Son of Wigan on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:04 pm
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 450
Rep Position: 39th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4456
RichieS wrote:
Zak will categorically be at Wigan next year. I stand well and truly corrected (personally) and he has no interest at all in rejoining Castleford now or in the future. French has signed to play 6 next year and will take George's shirt.


Good on you for putting it right. Like many on here I'm very please French wasn't signed as a replacement for Zak, but an additional member to the squad.
Personally I hope we see Zak at 1 with French and Hastings in the halves.
Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Posted by MattyB on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:02 pm
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 220
Rep Position: 113th / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18427
RichieS wrote:
Zak will categorically be at Wigan next year. I stand well and truly corrected (personally) and he has no interest at all in rejoining Castleford now or in the future. French has signed to play 6 next year and will take George's shirt.


That's good enough for me. Super news!

What's this about him being a naughty boy on holiday, hopefully just malicious rumours and nothing too serious.
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: Hardaker
Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Posted by WARRIOR5 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:03 pm
WARRIOR5 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 105
Rep Position: 193rd / 77,821

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:44 pm
Posts: 327
Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy wrote:
I've heard Lam has already sounded him out about the possibility of playing centre next season and he's fine with the idea?


Hardaker has made the fullback spot his for me. French should have to earn it on merit not be given it on name.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigredwarrior, Choc Ice, ChrisA, critch67, exiled Warrior, fleabag, hatty, hengirl, JIMMY MAGNETS, MadDogg, MattyB, MelbourneWarrior, MOUSE13, Redvee69, That Mon, The Yellow Giraffe, warrior1872 and 215 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,956,4622,41377,8214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time  
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
12-14
CASTLEFORD
TOMORROW 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
SALFORD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





28