WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds ratings
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm
Posted by JWarriors on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm
JWarriors Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 80
Rep Position: 221st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 757
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
Big Whoopedy Doo :BOW:


Nice mature response to being proven wrong :D just because it's your opinion doesn't make it immune to criticism.

If you disagree with pretty much everyone on this forum as well as the experienced rugby league knowledge of those picking the man of steel points then that's your prerogative. But you must start to wonder whether it's everybody else, or just you.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 333
Rep Position: 70th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 972
JWarriors wrote:
Nice mature response to being proven wrong :D just because it's your opinion doesn't make it immune to criticism.

If you disagree with pretty much everyone on this forum as well as the experienced rugby league knowledge of those picking the man of steel points then that's your prerogative. But you must start to wonder whether it's everybody else, or just you.
I bow down to your superbness :BOW:
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Posted by Phuzzy on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 281
Rep Position: 89th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 3607
Location: Just about to go do some work!
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
Prove it and I won't say anymore on the matter :BOW:



I already have last season in the other board. He played one 15 minute game when he got injured against Wakefield. As I said to you at the time, do you think he should have played on and made it worse just to prove some inane point to you? He plays similar minutes to most middles around the world which, at this stage of his career and after spending the majority as an 80 minute forward, is quite remarkable!

The problem with you is you can't get beyond your "tall poppy syndrome" and it stops you making reasoned decisions. You've never given him anything but the most grudging of credit. It's always been the case and, despite your protestations, I see no signs of any change.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:20 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:20 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 333
Rep Position: 70th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 972
Phuzzy wrote:
I already have last season in the other board. He played one 15 minute game when he got injured against Wakefield. As I said to you at the time, do you think he should have played on and made it worse just to prove some inane point to you? He plays similar minutes to most middles around the world which, at this stage of his career and after spending the majority as an 80 minute forward, is quite remarkable!

The problem with you is you can't get beyond your "tall poppy syndrome" and it stops you making reasoned decisions. You've never given him anything but the most grudging of credit. It's always been the case and, despite your protestations, I see no signs of any change.

On a vote over on Mikes site he hasn't even made the top 5 players from the Leeds game :BOW:
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 am
Posted by Phuzzy on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 am
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 281
Rep Position: 89th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 3607
Location: Just about to go do some work!
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
On a vote over on Mikes site he hasn't even made the top 5 players from the Leeds game :BOW:

You mean the poll where he wasn't even included in the listing? Well, that's conclusive then. :roll:
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:04 am
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:04 am
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 333
Rep Position: 70th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 972
Phuzzy wrote:
You mean the poll where he wasn't even included in the listing? Well, that's conclusive then. :roll:
There was a reason he was left out, It's funny how nobody really complained about it on there, Yet on here you give him a 6 and fans loose their poop over it

ps

He didn't even get one vote from Saints game poll, Yet on here he was praised to high heaven as usual :BOW:
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 am
Posted by Phuzzy on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 am
Phuzzy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 281
Rep Position: 89th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:25 am
Posts: 3607
Location: Just about to go do some work!
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
There was a reason he was left out, It's funny how nobody really complained about it on there, Yet on here you give him a 6 and fans loose their poop over it

ps

He didn't even get one vote from Saints game poll, Yet on here he was praised to high heaven as usual :BOW:

Nobody complained about it? Half the responses are about him not being included! To the point the person who does the poll apologises, admits he 'got it wrong' (sic) and says he would definitely have got more votes had he been included. For God's sake! He even got votes despite not being included. Get a grip man... We can all read" you know. That forum is not some secret society unavailable to the rest of us. The fact that you're even trying to use this at all shows how shallow your argument is in the first place.

I think I'll leave it there. We're all perfectly aware of your ridiculous viewpoint now and can read your future posts accordingly.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 333
Rep Position: 70th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 972
Phuzzy wrote:
Nobody complained about it? Half the responses are about him not being included! To the point the person who does the poll apologises, admits he 'got it wrong' (sic) and says he would definitely have got more votes had he been included. For God's sake! He even got votes despite not being included. Get a grip man... We can all read" you know. That forum is not some secret society unavailable to the rest of us. The fact that you're even trying to use this at all shows how shallow your argument is in the first place.

I think I'll leave it there. We're all perfectly aware of your ridiculous viewpoint now and can read your future posts accordingly.

Comments after the poll was closed do not count :!: 3 is hardly half and as I stated he didn't get one vote or a mention the week before, He deserved the solid 6 he received, If he plays better I shall score him higher, If he plays worse then I shall score him lower, I'm fair like that
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:00 pm
Posted by KingRoss11 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:00 pm
KingRoss11 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 193
Rep Position: 131st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 pm
Posts: 610
Location: Out and about in Wigan
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
Comments after the poll was closed do not count :!: 3 is hardly half and as I stated he didn't get one vote or a mention the week before, He deserved the solid 6 he received, If he plays better I shall score him higher, If he plays worse then I shall score him lower, I'm fair like that


Just admit you don’t like Lockers and we’ll all move on
Re: Leeds ratings
Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 333
Rep Position: 70th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 972
KingRoss11 wrote:
Just admit you don’t like Lockers and we’ll all move on
But I don't, It just winds me up when fans go on about him like he is Jesus Christ the second coming, you got to remember all I did was give him a 6, I never slagged him off and wasn't going to say anything else on the matter, It was others that stirred the pot thanks to their obsessions with him :thumb:
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cbr1000rr, CyberPieMan, endoman, JIMMY MAGNETS, NickyKiss, sergeant pepper, tank123 and 174 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,968,0971,84477,8504,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





28