WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2

Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:33 pm  

User avatarMattyB wrote:
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18872
Geoff wrote:
Her Majesty arriving at the Hull KR game, wearing her Wigan away colours...

Image


:lol:
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:37 am  

moto748 wrote:
moto748 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:41 pm
Posts: 3667
What's happened to aboveusonlypie? Used to be a regular poster here, but now I don't even see his name in the list of members.

A change of username, a falling out, or something worse?
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am  

User avatarWigan Peer wrote:
Wigan Peer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 pm
Posts: 5797
Location: 3 Peers
moto748 wrote:
What's happened to aboveusonlypie? Used to be a regular poster here, but now I don't even see his name in the list of members.

A change of username, a falling out, or something worse?


Probably got fed up with the out and out negativity..... As I have...
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper.

Big Steve wrote:
The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them.

aboveusonlypie...
If you don't bother to go to the game when you live in the locality then you are not really a fan and therefore your views are invalid. It's simple.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:08 pm  

User avatartugglesf78 wrote:
tugglesf78 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 pm
Posts: 3937
Location: The Barton Arms
Wigan Peer wrote:
Probably got fed up with the out and out negativity..... As I have...


Stop winging
What's the rumpus, Tom?

Pemps wrote:
I can't confirm Bennett's exact words but I believe they were along the lines of "Strewth Ian, I wouldn't touch him with yours. He's a flammin' Gala".


Wigan Peer wrote:
I keep my bin under 30mph to avoid fines... :CURTAIN:


MattyB wrote:
you cant tell me they are all busting for a turd.




Please see for me if she's wearing a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:10 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6538
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
tugglesf78 wrote:
Stop winging


Whinging
Bloody terrible on here! :wink:
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:01 pm  

User avatartugglesf78 wrote:
tugglesf78 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 pm
Posts: 3937
Location: The Barton Arms
Jukesays wrote:
Whinging
Bloody terrible on here! :wink:


:WHISTLE:

Whoops

I am not even going to blame auto-correct.

Anyway

Bullying the thickos eh Jukes?

This forum is going to hell on a handcart cause of the likes of yoooose
What's the rumpus, Tom?

Pemps wrote:
I can't confirm Bennett's exact words but I believe they were along the lines of "Strewth Ian, I wouldn't touch him with yours. He's a flammin' Gala".


Wigan Peer wrote:
I keep my bin under 30mph to avoid fines... :CURTAIN:


MattyB wrote:
you cant tell me they are all busting for a turd.




Please see for me if she's wearing a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm  

moto748 wrote:
moto748 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:41 pm
Posts: 3667
Test post, please ignore
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:18 pm  

moto748 wrote:
moto748 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:41 pm
Posts: 3667
How's the weather in Wigan, BTW. I'm on a bit of a mini- tour trip on the bike, currently in Aberystwyth, but planning a stopover in Wigan Thursday night. Am booked into a hotel on Wheldon Road in Castleford for Friday night, right by the Jungle, so that should be fun!

Will I be able to buy a ticket from the DW on Thursday?
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:54 pm  

User avatarWigan Peer wrote:
Wigan Peer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:34 pm
Posts: 5797
Location: 3 Peers
tugglesf78 wrote:
Stop winging


Moi!.... I'm the very essence of positivity!! :)
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper.

Big Steve wrote:
The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them.

aboveusonlypie...
If you don't bother to go to the game when you live in the locality then you are not really a fan and therefore your views are invalid. It's simple.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:58 am  
Edinburgh Warrior User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 1076
Location: Don't need to count days off now . Retirement is a wonderful thing
Regards , EW
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Froggy and 72 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,58258278,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X