RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:50 am  
moto748 wrote:
What Matty said. And Bevan is not just just scoring tries, he's chipping in with a fair few assists too.

Terrifying the strike rate he’s at per game for try’s and assists. He has 39 in 16 appearances. The closest challengers are Field with 37 in 21 and Welsby with 33 in 21. In try’s of try contributions per game it’s-

French 2.44
Field 1.76
Welsby 1.57

Playing on the wing will help his try’s but hurt his assists, so it’s an incredible effort and shows he’s worth big money IMO.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:30 am  
NickyKiss wrote:
Terrifying the strike rate he’s at per game for try’s and assists. He has 39 in 16 appearances. The closest challengers are Field with 37 in 21 and Welsby with 33 in 21. In try’s of try contributions per game it’s-

French 2.44
Field 1.76
Welsby 1.57

Playing on the wing will help his try’s but hurt his assists, so it’s an incredible effort and shows he’s worth big money IMO.

NickyKiss
AKA = Billy Beane :THINK: :CLAP: :wink:
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:44 pm  
Jukesays wrote:
NickyKiss
AKA = Billy Beane :THINK: :CLAP: :wink:

Loves a stat more than that bloke off Fantasy football :D
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:36 pm  
Newcastle Knights have confirmed the signing of KPP from the 2024 season. Also signed Will Pryce from Hudds as well .
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm  
lothlorian wrote:
Newcastle Knights have confirmed the signing of KPP from the 2024 season. Also signed Will Pryce from Hudds as well .

KPP will do great Im sure. Pryce is nowhere near ready atm - he'll need to improve massively next year.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:07 pm  
I'll admit I'm a little unsettled by Peet's response to Bateman leaving.

He's pretty much said something like "at this moment in time, like KPP, there's no change." I've paraphrased a little there, but worrying that he's put him in the same boat as KPP i.e someone we all pretty much know is leaving & probably wants to go early too.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:26 pm  
lothlorian wrote:

Relieved it’s from 2024.

Don’t know much about the Newcastle Knights but hope he is under coaches that can unlock his full potential.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:59 pm  
Pie_Eyter wrote:
Dallas was good but not in the same league as those mentioned for me. Not even close.

He scored a good try at Edinburgh he was a fantastic player
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:40 pm  
Will we ever have a season where we don't lose somebody we don't want to? Seems like half a team leaves every season.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 am  
I'd rather think about this season.
PreviousNext