Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:45 pm  
NickyKiss wrote:
Luke Thompson is back in the UK :SHHH:

I heard he's been spotted with Radders at the Robin Park Nandos too*.

*Complete lie btw but, seeing who we've got at the weekend, I'm happy to spread it.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:46 pm  
Josh Simm is the second confirmed loan signing at Hull. Not sure where that leaves the Halsall rumour but a loan with a view to a permanent deal for Simm makes more sense than it does for Halsall, as Simm is off contract and confirmed to be leaving Saints at the end of 2022.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:49 pm  
sergeant pepper wrote:
I heard he's been spotted with Radders at the Robin Park Nandos too*.

*Complete lie btw but, seeing who we've got at the weekend, I'm happy to spread it.

In truth if he does come back to the UK, I expect he’ll be Wires 42nd prop signing.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:02 pm  
Looks like Halsall isn’t going to Hull, they’ve signed Walker, Simm and Longstaff from Warrington so don’t think they’d have room for Halsall.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:08 pm  
NickyKiss wrote:
In truth if he does come back to the UK, I expect he’ll be Wires 42nd prop signing.

Only Wire can fit him under the cap.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:56 pm  
I’d rather keep Halsall and Partington around. Our squad depth is helping us this year.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:45 pm  
Random one but could Saints make a move for Halsall given his affiliation with the club?
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:37 pm  
NSW wrote:
I’d rather keep Halsall and Partington around. Our squad depth is helping us this year.

Wigan poured cold water on the Halsall loan with us playing you after magic.

Wonder if we could revisit in a few weeks though. When does his contract run out?
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:40 am  
NSW wrote:

I think the club probably would but it all comes down to fitting everyone under the cap. Cooper IN Partington OUT will see us in a better position next season anyway.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:25 pm  
If Bibby leaves. I’d Be happy to try Halsall at centre and have Thornley as back up. More so due to his injury record.
PreviousNext