WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - * * * Rumours & Signings XII * * *

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com * * * Rumours & Signings XII * * *

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am
Posted by Last Son of Wigan on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 502
Rep Position: 38th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4715
AJ wrote:
I was told?


By? come on you can do it!
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 am
Posted by AJ on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 am
AJ User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 281st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:50 pm
Posts: 12900
Last Son of Wigan wrote:
By? come on you can do it!


Why? What does it matter, its a rumour like any other, I believe the person who told me, but what is the point in getting into a keyboard warrior argument about who knows what.

IMO Myler will be a Warrington player next seaon.

Why dont you offer a destination for him? I can only assume you think Hull as S Long will be there also.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am
Posted by [Gareth] on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 137
Rep Position: 181st / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14300
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
AJ wrote:
Why? What does it matter, its a rumour like any other, I believe the person who told me, but what is the point in getting into a keyboard warrior argument about who knows what.

IMO Myler will be a Warrington player next seaon.

Why dont you offer a destination for him? I can only assume you think Hull as S Long will be there also.


:lol:
"Ich bin Ausländer"

"This song is for all you people in the back, its called 'Hard To See'"
Ivan Moody, 5FDP, Reading Festival 2016
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am
Posted by Last Son of Wigan on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 502
Rep Position: 38th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 4715
AJ wrote:
Why? What does it matter, its a rumour like any other, I believe the person who told me, but what is the point in getting into a keyboard warrior argument about who knows what.

IMO Myler will be a Warrington player next seaon.

Why dont you offer a destination for him? I can only assume you think Hull as S Long will be there also.


Ooohhh someone doesn't like being asked where they are getting their info from!

Hardly a keyboard warrior, I was simply wondering where you got your info from. Not exactly a argumentative comment.

If you would have said IMO I wouldn't have asked.

P.S The Long comment was very lame, and childish.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am
Posted by Rogues Gallery on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am
Rogues Gallery User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 445
Rep Position: 45th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 pm
Posts: 31139
Last Son of Wigan wrote:
What about all the positives he added to the game? Especially in creativity in attack? The very thing which our team lacks.


He was playing behind a dominant pack.
What did you think of his performances against Wigan?

Missing 30% of attempted tackles is not good enough.
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS

For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled.

For 27 - 0 you get a trophy
For 75 - 0 you get sod all.

Wigan had eight in a row
Saints have five in a row
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 am
Posted by changa on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 am
changa Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 41
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 3:32 pm
Posts: 1733
Location: S.C.G.hill-kogarah-london-
:lol: NSW Origin team for game two:

Kurt Gidley, Jarryd Hayne, Michael Jennings, Jamie Lyon, David Williams, Trent Barrett, Peter Wallace, Brent Kite, Robbie Farah, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh, Luke O’Donnell, Paul Gallen

Interchange: Craig Wing, Justin Poore, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough

Shadow players: Tom Learoyd-Lars, Joel Monaghan, Josh Morris


:lol: barrett :lol:
go you blues cockroaches. blues babes 8) cmon aussie cmon cmon. cmon aussie cmon. cmon aussie. cmon aussie. cmon aussie. aussie aussie aussie ouh ouh ouh :ROCKS: 15 grand final wins. 14 grand final loses. 15[16now] minor premiers. no other club compare's. SUPER SOWARD 8) . ''Dico wrote:'' I thought with the 8 point try you only took one kick and were given the other 2 points? havent seen one for donkeys years. LOL. //forums.rleague.com/index.php
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am
Posted by LovesToSpooge on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am
LovesToSpooge User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm
Posts: 5463
Location: Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Rogues Gallery wrote:
He was playing behind a dominant pack.
What did you think of his performances against Wigan?

Missing 30% of attempted tackles is not good enough.


When he played against Wigan for Salford his pack weren't dominant like when he played for England, and personally though he did OK against us, and true 30% missed tackles isn't good enough but the guys still young and still learning and he must be doing something right after all he is England's current number 7.
A good comparison for me would be Tim Smith and Myler, both not good in defence yet Myler when I've seen him is far more consistent and doesn't get lost in games unlike a certain Tim Smith, plus the guy seems very mature for his age when playing or being interviewed.

Yes it would be a risk to sign Myler and partner him with Tomkins in fact in an ideal world it would be nice to sign Orford as well, to guide the two youngsters through games for the first two years but sadly that wont happen, we'll find out soon enough Im sure what Lenegan and the new coach have in plan.
Wigan vs Leeds finals aggregate score.

Wigan 178 - 64 Leeds

Wigan wins - 6 Leeds wins - 0


I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubblegum.

Don't you struggle. Don't you fight. Don't you worry, cause it's your turn tonight!

Esse quam videri.
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am
Posted by tugglesf78 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am
tugglesf78 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 65
Rep Position: 249th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 pm
Posts: 3913
Location: The Barton Arms
LovesToSpooge wrote:
When he played against Wigan for Salford his pack weren't dominant like when he played for England, and personally though he did OK against us, and true 30% missed tackles isn't good enough but the guys still young and still learning and he must be doing something right after all he is England's current number 7.
A good comparison for me would be Tim Smith and Myler, both not good in defence yet Myler when I've seen him is far more consistent and doesn't get lost in games unlike a certain Tim Smith, plus the guy seems very mature for his age when playing or being interviewed.

Yes it would be a risk to sign Myler and partner him with Tomkins in fact in an ideal world it would be nice to sign Orford as well, to guide the two youngsters through games for the first two years but sadly that wont happen, we'll find out soon enough Im sure what Lenegan and the new coach have in plan.



In a mid season friendly perhaps.

Rob Burrow is Englands current No7
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Posted by Catalancs on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 68
Rep Position: 246th / 77,905

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 18736
Location: Baix Empordà, Catalunya

changa wrote:
:lol: NSW Origin team for game two:
Kurt Gidley, Jarryd Hayne, Michael Jennings, Jamie Lyon, David Williams, Trent Barrett, Peter Wallace, Brent Kite, Robbie Farah, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh, Luke O’Donnell, Paul Gallen
Interchange: Craig Wing, Justin Poore, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough
Shadow players: Tom Learoyd-Lars, Joel Monaghan, Josh Morris

:lol: barrett :lol:

Have you seen him play this year?
He's dragging the Sharks up almost single handedly... ahh the memories!
Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 pm
Posted by LovesToSpooge on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 pm
LovesToSpooge User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm
Posts: 5463
Location: Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
tugglesf78 wrote:
In a mid season friendly perhaps.

Rob Burrow is Englands current No7



Not at this rate, Burrow was poor in the world cup(yes I know everyone else was) and the guys been struck down by a lot of bad injuries, for me stemming from that shoulder charge he received from Watmough in the WCC. Since then when he has come back from injury he's been no where near the form he was for Leeds last year.
If Burrow doesn't recover from injury and a big loss of form then Myler will ware 7 in the four nations, not ideal at all but who else do we have.
Wigan vs Leeds finals aggregate score.

Wigan 178 - 64 Leeds

Wigan wins - 6 Leeds wins - 0


I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubblegum.

Don't you struggle. Don't you fight. Don't you worry, cause it's your turn tonight!

Esse quam videri.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 100% Warrior, Brick with eyes, fax-boys, Grimmy, hatty, Itchy Arsenal, Jordan Rankin, JWarriors, MattyB, MOUSE13, NickyKiss, notorious, Professor Yaffle, sergeant pepper, Sweaty Betty's, The Yellow Giraffe and 238 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,984,5452,57677,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 7th Feb 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 13th Feb 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
TORONTO
Sun 23rd Feb 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL FC
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 8th Mar 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL KR
Fri 13th Mar 19:45
SL
SALFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 22nd Mar 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 10th Apr 14:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 25th Apr 18:30
SL
TORONTO
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 3rd May 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 15th May 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL KR
Sun 24th May 14:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 29th May 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 11th Jun 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sat 20th Jun 17:00
SL
HULL FC
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





28