FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Pre-Match Pubs
Re: Pre-Match Pubs : Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:10 pm  
Just to say, I have checked and there are no trains at Haydons Rd on Saturday.
Re: Pre-Match Pubs : Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:58 pm  
Hockley Bronco wrote:
Just to say, I have checked and there are no trains at Haydons Rd on Saturday.

That’s as predictable as Broncos not recruiting sufficiently for the start of the season! I wonder whether Saturday’s round of Gaza marching may impact on people’s travel.
Re: Pre-Match Pubs : Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:50 pm  
BigTime wrote:
That’s as predictable as Broncos not recruiting sufficiently for the start of the season! I wonder whether Saturday’s round of Gaza marching may impact on people’s travel.

I suppose Gaza is a long way to march from for a RL match. Once you're on the tube system though there shouldn't be a problem. There might be difficulties entering or exiting stations in central London on the route but doesn't seem to have impeded football fans.
Re: Pre-Match Pubs : Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:14 am  
BigTime wrote:

Saturday's march will be from Hyde Park Corner to the US Embassy ( between Nine Elms and Battersea tube).
Supposed to start at 12 noon.

Unless you're planning on being in the Hyde Park Corner area late morning or using Battersea or Nine Elms tube on the new branch of the Northern line late afternoon I wouldn't think it will affect anyone's matchday travel plans. And only then that one or two tube stations might be a bit busier than usual.
Previous