FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Widnes game.
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:28 pm  
Benny Profane wrote:
Classy!

The old adage drink until you’re not enjoying it anymore could probably be updated to read drink until you start making a tool of yourself online. Hope this is just some random punter rather than ex employee but i confess I did wonder myself. In the days before the internet you could have a ‘bad pint’ and get away with it now it’s a xxxx shower.
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:31 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
The sort of situation where having a good coach would likely make all the difference, despite the good job Eccles is doing.

Tend to agree.I’m like the way he seems to be going about his business but team seemed to step down a gear for the majority of second half or ran out of gas. Either way you’d like to think with the interchanges we had we should have had enough to get over the line.
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:35 pm  
BigTime wrote:
The old adage drink until you’re not enjoying it anymore could probably be updated to read drink until you start making a tool of yourself online. Hope this is just some random punter rather than ex employee but i confess I did wonder myself. In the days before the internet you could have a ‘bad pint’ and get away with it now it’s a xxxx shower.


Apologies I didn’t read down to the end of the extract. Oh well. My prediction Orange will have something to say about this!
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:01 pm  
BigTime wrote:
My prediction Orange will have something to say about this!

There's nothing to say really. Whomever this person is, they've done more than enough to expose themselves as a weasle. As for their identity, I can only say that I only know of one ex staff member who felt the need to get into a social media spat in the early hours whilst obviously worse for wear on drink.....

As for the game? Hard to read. Widnes have been poor of late.....Next week will tell us more about how far we're moving under this temporary coaching set up
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:04 pm  
orangeman wrote:
There's nothing to say really. Whomever this person is, they've done more than enough to expose themselves as a weasle. As for their identity, I can only say that I only know of one ex staff member who felt the need to get into a social media spat in the early hours whilst obviously worse for wear on drink.....


There is no doubt who it is. I assume the club will be looking for a new kit supplier next season if they haven't already got one lined up.
Re: Widnes game. : Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:23 pm  
jbuzza wrote:
There is no doubt who it is. I assume the club will be looking for a new kit supplier next season if they haven't already got one lined up.

Let's face it. On a scale of 1-10, a kit supplier is the least of the clubs issues when it comes to arranging stuff for 2023.

Personally, a coach inside the next month, giving him enough time to build a squad on whatever budget Hughes has allocated for 2023 has to be the #1 priority, followed by a structured and controllable strategy for getting more people to games and then having the resources available to give them a match day experience.

A Kit supplier is easy........google, email asking for a quote, choose one....and resist the temptation to then employ the sales clerk into a position they are not qualified for. 8)
Re: Widnes game. : Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:19 am  
orangeman wrote:
A Kit supplier is easy........google, email asking for a quote, choose one....and resist the temptation to then employ the sales clerk into a position they are not qualified for. 8)


Yep, kit suppliers are two a penny but you can't have one who is calling your coach a c*nt.
Re: Widnes game. : Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:15 am  
jbuzza wrote:
Yep, kit suppliers are two a penny but you can't have one who is calling your coach a c*nt.

Odds on new kit supplier before new coach. @thebroncosway
Re: Widnes game. : Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:34 am  
jbuzza wrote:
There is no doubt who it is. I assume the club will be looking for a new kit supplier next season if they haven't already got one lined up.

Yup. Extended Happy Hour at Wetherspoons strikes again. Bit of a shame.Best defence I can think of - Shaggy “it wasn’t me”.
Re: Widnes game. : Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:14 am  
BigTime wrote:
Yup. Extended Happy Hour at Wetherspoons strikes again. Bit of a shame.Best defence I can think of - Shaggy “it wasn’t me”.


He's protected his tweets now so at least the world is a slightly better place :lol:
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to London Broncos