OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Jun 21 16:4213th Jun 21 17:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:54 am  
2021 Memberships

Dear Broncos Supporter.

Before I start to discuss the 2021 Season can I please take this opportunity to thank you for your patience, understanding and support in what has been a very difficult year for the London Broncos as a club.

We fully appreciate that many of you have also faced problems of your own in the last 11 months, problems that may have dictated the way you are able to support the club in the immediate future and we want you to know that we understand that. Many of you have, as always, gone above and beyond with your backing of the club through various sponsorships, fund raisers and more recently the purchase of merchandise and of course we thank you very much for that support too.

The 2021 season is going to be like no other we have faced in our clubs 40 year history. To know that some games will not have crowds there to cheer us on is extremely frustrating because we know what our great Club means to you all, and how much you are missing watching the lads every other Sunday and catching up with your friends. But we must deal with what we have, and like the players themselves we have to adapt to the circumstances thrown at us and make the best of what we can.

I know that we have received criticism from a few for being slow to release details of our options but a slow and steady approach taking in RFL and Government guidelines has allowed us to provide our supporters with what we believe to be very fair options for this difficult season. We are patiently waiting for Wimbledon’s Supporters trust to conduct their vote but knowing that we are unlikely to be able to host our supporters until the Summer we have had no desire to try and rush our plans. The Performance team and Club management have prepared a number of options to play games at, with or without crowds, and the Club can move and adapt to the changes in Government guidelines fairly easily.

As I go into details about the options for our supporters this year I would like to start by mentioning an observation on previous years ticketing options and pricing that I made when coming into the role 12 months ago. With the seating situation at Ealing, and the tiered ticketing system that was in place, our Bronze ticket holders (around 25% of you) were paying (on renewal) less than £10 per game for Elite Professional Sporting action in London. I was actually very taken aback by this and set out on finding a way to bring this in line with the rest of the clubs in our division and similar level sporting clubs around London but increasing the value of the ticket accordingly for our fans. I think at Ealing it is fair to say that whilst there were some seating options getting the view you wanted was not guaranteed therefore a lower price was potentially a fair compromise. Being able to raise the price in line with our rival clubs in a fair way was then added to the list of reasons to secure an Elite Sporting venue and the Wimbledon discussion was born.

The pricing below will actually be fairly similar to last year for the majority of supporters, and for some a little cheaper, but we have had to try and structure the Memberships to ensure they are easy to understand, value for money and most of all profitable for the club. I firmly believe in equal pricing for all and hopefully you will see the reasoning for the changes.

The club really does need our usual Season ticket income and it has been difficult to know how to structure this to ensure everyone can find something to suit their own situation.

I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible and I hope that you all have no problem understanding the options but if you have a query then please contact hello@londonbroncosrl.com and this will be sent on to myself or another member of staff to answer for you.

It is also important to clarify some things which apply to all of the packages.

If you purchase either a Full or Half Membership (including concessions) a Family Membership or a discounted membership as a player Sponsor you will qualify as a ‘Season Ticket Holder’ for the purposes of Our League live streaming and you will be able to watch all London Broncos HOME games. This includes the Challenge Cup HOME fixtures shown by Our League. If the BBC choose to show a Challenge cup game it will be free to view anyway. Basically if you purchase anything from the list below you get Our League ST Holder status.

Another important factor is that all Memberships include a Special Edition ‘Members’ Polo Shirt EXCEPT for the Family Pass.

When crowds are permitted priority will be given to Sponsors (Currently all packages total no more than 100 spectators) then Full Membership Holders and then Half Membership Holders. A ballot system will be used if the allowed capacity is lower than the purchased memberships.

When crowds are permitted there will not be any regular hospitality options. Our Business Club is a corporate hospitality opportunity and there will be selected games with guest speakers and dining options but the 1980 club option from Ealing is not being replaced like for like.

Player Sponsors will be sent a code to allow the purchase of 1 x Full Membership at the reduce price of £150. BOSG members will also receive a discount code to purchase a Full Membership at a slightly discounted price.

Finally it is important to note that ALL memberships are non-refundable in the event of a season cancellation. So many of you helped the club enormously in 2020 by leaving your Season Ticket money with the club and we are thankful for that. But as we now realise, moving forward, we have to protect the club from this sort of thing happening again. We know this is also a risk for some of you which is why we have offered an alternative option to the usual season ticket with the half membership.

PACKAGES

GENERAL ADMISSION - ADULT

£25.00

GENERAL ADMISSION - CONCESSION

£18.00

PACKAGE

PRICE

INCLUDES

Adult Full Membership

£240.00

All crowd permitted Games included, Our League, Polo Shirt

Concession Full Membership

£170.00

All crowd permitted Games include , Our League, Polo Shirt

Adult Half Membership

£120.00

Our League and Polo Shirt - Will pay £10 per game for entry to crowd permitted games

Concession Half Membership

£120.00

Our League and Polo Shirt - Will pay £5 per game for entry to crowd permitted games

BOSG Full Membership

£235.00

All crowd permitted Games, Our League, Polo Shirt

BOSG Concession Full Membership

£165.00

Family Pass (2 Adult, up to 3 U16s)

£350.00

All crowd permitted Games, Our League - Seats in Community Zone

Personal Player Sponsor Full Membership

£150.00

Personal Player Sponsor Concession Full Membership

£100.00

So what do we think?
2021 Memberships

Dear Broncos Supporter.

Before I start to discuss the 2021 Season can I please take this opportunity to thank you for your patience, understanding and support in what has been a very difficult year for the London Broncos as a club.

We fully appreciate that many of you have also faced problems of your own in the last 11 months, problems that may have dictated the way you are able to support the club in the immediate future and we want you to know that we understand that. Many of you have, as always, gone above and beyond with your backing of the club through various sponsorships, fund raisers and more recently the purchase of merchandise and of course we thank you very much for that support too.

The 2021 season is going to be like no other we have faced in our clubs 40 year history. To know that some games will not have crowds there to cheer us on is extremely frustrating because we know what our great Club means to you all, and how much you are missing watching the lads every other Sunday and catching up with your friends. But we must deal with what we have, and like the players themselves we have to adapt to the circumstances thrown at us and make the best of what we can.

I know that we have received criticism from a few for being slow to release details of our options but a slow and steady approach taking in RFL and Government guidelines has allowed us to provide our supporters with what we believe to be very fair options for this difficult season. We are patiently waiting for Wimbledon’s Supporters trust to conduct their vote but knowing that we are unlikely to be able to host our supporters until the Summer we have had no desire to try and rush our plans. The Performance team and Club management have prepared a number of options to play games at, with or without crowds, and the Club can move and adapt to the changes in Government guidelines fairly easily.

As I go into details about the options for our supporters this year I would like to start by mentioning an observation on previous years ticketing options and pricing that I made when coming into the role 12 months ago. With the seating situation at Ealing, and the tiered ticketing system that was in place, our Bronze ticket holders (around 25% of you) were paying (on renewal) less than £10 per game for Elite Professional Sporting action in London. I was actually very taken aback by this and set out on finding a way to bring this in line with the rest of the clubs in our division and similar level sporting clubs around London but increasing the value of the ticket accordingly for our fans. I think at Ealing it is fair to say that whilst there were some seating options getting the view you wanted was not guaranteed therefore a lower price was potentially a fair compromise. Being able to raise the price in line with our rival clubs in a fair way was then added to the list of reasons to secure an Elite Sporting venue and the Wimbledon discussion was born.

The pricing below will actually be fairly similar to last year for the majority of supporters, and for some a little cheaper, but we have had to try and structure the Memberships to ensure they are easy to understand, value for money and most of all profitable for the club. I firmly believe in equal pricing for all and hopefully you will see the reasoning for the changes.

The club really does need our usual Season ticket income and it has been difficult to know how to structure this to ensure everyone can find something to suit their own situation.

I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible and I hope that you all have no problem understanding the options but if you have a query then please contact hello@londonbroncosrl.com and this will be sent on to myself or another member of staff to answer for you.

It is also important to clarify some things which apply to all of the packages.

If you purchase either a Full or Half Membership (including concessions) a Family Membership or a discounted membership as a player Sponsor you will qualify as a ‘Season Ticket Holder’ for the purposes of Our League live streaming and you will be able to watch all London Broncos HOME games. This includes the Challenge Cup HOME fixtures shown by Our League. If the BBC choose to show a Challenge cup game it will be free to view anyway. Basically if you purchase anything from the list below you get Our League ST Holder status.

Another important factor is that all Memberships include a Special Edition ‘Members’ Polo Shirt EXCEPT for the Family Pass.

When crowds are permitted priority will be given to Sponsors (Currently all packages total no more than 100 spectators) then Full Membership Holders and then Half Membership Holders. A ballot system will be used if the allowed capacity is lower than the purchased memberships.

When crowds are permitted there will not be any regular hospitality options. Our Business Club is a corporate hospitality opportunity and there will be selected games with guest speakers and dining options but the 1980 club option from Ealing is not being replaced like for like.

Player Sponsors will be sent a code to allow the purchase of 1 x Full Membership at the reduce price of £150. BOSG members will also receive a discount code to purchase a Full Membership at a slightly discounted price.

Finally it is important to note that ALL memberships are non-refundable in the event of a season cancellation. So many of you helped the club enormously in 2020 by leaving your Season Ticket money with the club and we are thankful for that. But as we now realise, moving forward, we have to protect the club from this sort of thing happening again. We know this is also a risk for some of you which is why we have offered an alternative option to the usual season ticket with the half membership.

PACKAGES

GENERAL ADMISSION - ADULT

£25.00

GENERAL ADMISSION - CONCESSION

£18.00

PACKAGE

PRICE

INCLUDES

Adult Full Membership

£240.00

All crowd permitted Games included, Our League, Polo Shirt

Concession Full Membership

£170.00

All crowd permitted Games include , Our League, Polo Shirt

Adult Half Membership

£120.00

Our League and Polo Shirt - Will pay £10 per game for entry to crowd permitted games

Concession Half Membership

£120.00

Our League and Polo Shirt - Will pay £5 per game for entry to crowd permitted games

BOSG Full Membership

£235.00

BOSG Concession Full Membership

£165.00

Family Pass (2 Adult, up to 3 U16s)

£350.00

All crowd permitted Games, Our League - Seats in Community Zone

Personal Player Sponsor Full Membership

£150.00

Personal Player Sponsor Concession Full Membership

£100.00

So what do we think?
RfE 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain946
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 05 20186 years146th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Mar 24 10:2918th Mar 24 10:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number--
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you--
Ye are many -- they are few.'

Percy Bysshe Shelley - 'The Mask of Anarchy'

' ITS OVER' - Roy Orbison

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:00 am  
So it is going to be memberships instead of season tickets this year. Presumably because you can't sell a season ticket for a seat, or a part of the ground, if you don't know yet where you are going to be playing.

Can't fault the club on communication on this issue - I received the official 2021 Membership email 5 times overnight!!!
RfE 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain946
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 05 20186 years146th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am  
I never actually got the chance to use my ST at all in anger last season. Season was paused before I had the chance to get to a home game.
Initial response from me is I'll probably book half memberships for me and the trouble.
Don't know where we're playing.
Don't know how difficult/ easy it will be to get there ( to every home game).
Don't know if we'll actually be allowed in to watch any games ( lots of the caveat 'at the earliest' when discussing reopening after lockdown in Johnson's press conference yesterday).
Half membership will give the opportunity to view televised games if no fans allowed to attend.
Last edited by RfE on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbuzza 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5048
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 09 200222 years91st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
19th Mar 24 00:1618th Mar 24 08:46LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Gus Mackay we salute you!!

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:50 am  
RfE wrote:
Can't fault the club on communication on this issue - I received the official 2021 Membership email 5 times overnight!!!

Had to find it in my spam folder as emails that are sent repeatedly will end up there !!
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 16 20159 years282nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th Jun 21 21:5227th Jun 21 18:49LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:02 am  
We received thirteen copies of the email, so they are certainly putting the word out there.
I too am torn as to which membership would suit us best.
Half membership seems to be the favorite at the moment.
Following the London Broncos home and away was what we did on a Sunday,
In truth, were it not for the desire to meet up with the friends that we have made over the years. We might not even bother at all.
Last summer we enjoyed doing other things and plan to continue to do so. Cutting back on our away trips for sure.
Now with these new schemes some home games might go as well.
We shall have to think on it.
jbuzza 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5048
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 09 200222 years91st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
19th Mar 24 00:1618th Mar 24 08:46LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Gus Mackay we salute you!!

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:03 am  
Am I correct in thinking that we have 11 home games in the Championship with the first being scheduled on 25-Apr. Crowds will not be allowed to return any earlier than 17-May potenitally allowing some fans to attend the third home game against Bradford on 23-May ?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 16 20159 years282nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th Jun 21 21:5227th Jun 21 18:49LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:23 am  
I am wondering as to what provision is being made for the youngsters.
The only mention is for a family ticket. Two adults and two U16s.
That may suit some, but not all.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7392No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 23 200618 years149th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Feb 24 10:5912th Jul 23 05:57LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Mac out!

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:40 am  
Given the uncertainty of Covid the Half membership seems to be a good deal comparatively to the full membership. £10 entry per game allows flexibility and if you attend all games you pay a similar amount. Whether seating will be allocated for full members and you miss out on this im unsure.

The club should be applauded for the detailed and thorough communication. We just need clarification on where we will play.
RfE 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain946
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 05 20186 years146th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 am  
Bostwick wrote:
I am wondering as to what provision is being made for the youngsters.
The only mention is for a family ticket. Two adults and two U16s.
That may suit some, but not all.

Good point.
Would be nice to know how much it will cost if I decide it is time to inflict Rugby League on the grandkids!
RankPostsTeam
International Star679
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 11 201113 years160th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Mar 24 16:5825th Nov 23 14:35LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Membership : Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:59 am  
I did not get the email which is strange as we have been ST holders for years? And it was not in Spam either.... Wonder what email list they are using to send this out

LOL It was in Spam, pls ignore this:) I got 4 emails
Next