RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Danny Ward.
Re: Danny Ward. Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:25 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 7139
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Member for 16 years
jaybs wrote:
All has gone very quiet once again? League Express owner keeps saying he has offered all 6 clubs aiming for The 12th Super League place, space for 500 words to state their case, York was first, followed quickly by Featherstone, soon it was up to 4 clubs had responded, no update on that, but no sign of Our Club?

**Update** Saturday, Bradford Bulls responded with their 500 words of why they deserve the 12th Place, only One Club until last night has Not Responded! No prize for guessing, presume they are putting tomorrow's edition of edition of League Express to bed this Sunday morning, ready to go to print later this afternoon.


To be fair league express are hardly London rugby friendly. The bid has gone in-front of the people that matter (The decision panel)

Im watching TO, York and Bulls producing videos, Leigh pushing a media offensive, thinking WHY.
Mac out!
Re: Danny Ward. Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:30 pm  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 1001
Member for 9 years
I agree, TBF, the club have no reason or obligation to speak to LE, will make no difference to the case (well, it shouldnt)
Re: Danny Ward. Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:46 pm  

Bostwick wrote:
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 2259
Member for 7 years
Sure, The Broncos will just bury their heads in the sand.
Re: Danny Ward. Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:02 pm  

User avatarjaybs wrote:
jaybs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:47 pm
Posts: 4936
Location: North West
Member for 20 years
wire-quin wrote:
To be fair league express are hardly London rugby friendly. The bid has gone in-front of the people that matter (The decision panel)

Im watching TO, York and Bulls producing videos, Leigh pushing a media offensive, thinking WHY.


I have always found Martyn Sadler to be fair, I have had many debates with him, agree fully with you over the video's, but I was very critical of the unique selling point York seemed to use, of a club in the heartlands, what another M62 club?

Perhaps I am completely wrong, but do we have a 'rabbit' in the hat, which will be pulled out in our application? and that is why we are playing it low key?
Re: Danny Ward. Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:59 am  

itsmeagain wrote:
itsmeagain Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:51 pm
Posts: 643
Member for 7 years
No rabbit and it wouldn't do any good with Bradford in the mix. I feel it is already decided, I was going to say fixed but erhm that might be wrong. RFL please prove me wrong. I would be over the moon to be wrong and it comes down to Toulouse or London. It should be London as we were only relegated on points difference, Wakey and London won the same amount of games. London actually doubled their fan base in one season in SL, London so that should give hope for the future, London has the best academy going and we are growing more new clubs in the SE and expanding the game than any northern club. We are a capital city and need to expand outside the M62 / northern areas. We are not / will not be affected by Brexit problems as would Toulouse - well only playing Catalans but who cares about them not me thats for sure. After Covid could any club seriously afford to got to Toulouse and Catalan in one season. The bigger clubs may just about make it the smaller ones may have a serious problem
Re: Danny Ward. Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:45 pm  

User avatarDeadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 979
Member for 11 years
itsmeagain wrote:
No rabbit and it wouldn't do any good with Bradford in the mix. I feel it is already decided, I was going to say fixed but erhm that might be wrong. RFL please prove me wrong. I would be over the moon to be wrong and it comes down to Toulouse or London. It should be London as we were only relegated on points difference, Wakey and London won the same amount of games. London actually doubled their fan base in one season in SL, London so that should give hope for the future, London has the best academy going and we are growing more new clubs in the SE and expanding the game than any northern club. We are a capital city and need to expand outside the M62 / northern areas. We are not / will not be affected by Brexit problems as would Toulouse - well only playing Catalans but who cares about them not me thats for sure. After Covid could any club seriously afford to got to Toulouse and Catalan in one season. The bigger clubs may just about make it the smaller ones may have a serious problem


Why should it be a problem going to France twice in a season? We've done it. In any event it should be possible to sort the fixtures so that you play Toulouse away 1 week & Cats the following week so 1 trip.
Re: Danny Ward. Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:13 pm  

northernbloke Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2582
Member for 5 years
You cant ignore the fact that our average crowd in Super League in 2019 was lower than toulouse in the championship. So going to france not such a big deal for lots.
Re: Danny Ward. Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm  

Bostwick wrote:
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 2259
Member for 7 years
Danny has been mention as potentially the replacement for Darryl Powell at Castleford.
Interestingly, Hendo is also said to be in the frame.
Re: Danny Ward. Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:50 pm  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 7139
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Member for 16 years
Bostwick wrote:
Danny has been mention as potentially the replacement for Darryl Powell at Castleford.
Interestingly, Hendo is also said to be in the frame.

Where has that been mentioned?
Mac out!
Re: Danny Ward. Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:06 pm  

BroncoBen wrote:
BroncoBen Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:12 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Kent
Member for 3 years
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: crashmon, Halfdan of t'wide embrace, jaybs, Smithers99, Victor and 66 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.26Million 960 ↑678,8569,567
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre

TABLES:
 Sun 30th Jan
       Championship 2022-R1
15:00
LondonB
v
Widnes
 Sun 6th Feb
       Championship 2022-R2
15:00
Halifax
v
LondonB
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 29th Jan
CC2022 RND: 2 Army-Navy
Sun 30th Jan
CC2022 RND: 2 Rochdale-Midlands
CC2022 RND: 2 Oldham-Castleford Lock Lane
Mon 31st Jan
CH RND: 1 York-Featherstone
Mon 7th Feb
CH RND: 2 Featherstone-Leigh
Thu 10th Feb
SL RND: 1 St.Helens-Catalans
Fri 11th Feb
SL RND: 1 Hull KR-Wigan
Sat 12th Feb
SL RND: 1 Leeds-Warrington
SL RND: 1 Toulouse-Huddersfield
Thu 17th Feb
SL RND: 2 Warrington-Castleford
Fri 18th Feb
SL RND: 2 Wigan-Leeds
Sat 19th Feb
SL RND: 2 Hull FC-St.Helens
Thu 24th Feb
SL RND: 3 Leeds-Catalans
Fri 25th Feb
SL RND: 3 Hull KR-Salford
Thu 3rd Mar
SL RND: 4 Wakefield-Leeds
Fri 4th Mar
SL RND: 4 Warrington-Catalans
Thu 10th Mar
SL RND: 5 Leeds-Hull FC
Fri 11th Mar
SL RND: 5 St.Helens-Warrington
Sat 12th Mar
SL RND: 5 Huddersfield-Castleford
Thu 17th Mar
SL RND: 6 Wigan-Castleford
Sun 16th Jan
CC2022 RND: 1 Bentley16-22Stanningley
Sat 15th Jan
CC2022 RND: 1 Orrell10-18Army
CC2022 RND: 1 Rochdale M36-22Wigan St Pats
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2022 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Workington 0 0 0 0 0
Whitehaven 0 0 0 0 0
York 0 0 0 0 0
Leigh 0 0 0 0 0
Newcastle 0 0 0 0 0
Widnes 0 0 0 0 0
 
Sheffield 0 0 0 0 0
Halifax 0 0 0 0 0
Batley 0 0 0 0 0
Featherstone 0 0 0 0 -2
Dewsbury 0 0 0 0 0
LondonB 0 0 0 0 -2
Barrow 0 0 0 0 0
Bradford 0 0 0 0 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2022 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
West Wales 0 0 0 0 0
LondonS 0 0 0 0 0
Swinton 0 0 0 0 0
Oldham 0 0 0 0 0
Midlands 0 0 0 0 0
Rochdale 0 0 0 0 0
 
Crusaders 0 0 0 0 0
Hunslet 0 0 0 0 0
Keighley 0 0 0 0 0
Cornwall 0 0 0 0 0
Doncaster 0 0 0 0 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Salford 0 0 0 0 0
Hull FC 0 0 0 0 0
Huddersfield 0 0 0 0 0
Toulouse 0 0 0 0 0
St.Helens 0 0 0 0 0
Hull KR 0 0 0 0 0
 
Wakefield 0 0 0 0 0
Castleford 0 0 0 0 0
Leeds 0 0 0 0 0
Warrington 0 0 0 0 0
Catalans 0 0 0 0 0
Wigan 0 0 0 0 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2022 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
NZ Warriors 0 0 0 0 0
Wests 0 0 0 0 0
Melbourne 0 0 0 0 0
St.George 0 0 0 0 0
Gold Coast 0 0 0 0 0
Penrith 0 0 0 0 0
 
Canterbury 0 0 0 0 0
NQL Cowboys 0 0 0 0 0
Brisbane 0 0 0 0 0
Newcastle 0 0 0 0 0
Sydney 0 0 0 0 0
Manly 0 0 0 0 0
Souths 0 0 0 0 0
Cronulla 0 0 0 0 0
Parramatta 0 0 0 0 0
Canberra 0 0 0 0 0
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!











0.37