WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Exciting news

Board index Championship London Broncos Exciting news

Exciting news Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:08 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Monkey, did I miss the exciting news announcement you referred to sometime back? If so what was it?
Mac out!
Re: Exciting news Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:13 pm  

User avatarSTEVEL wrote:
STEVEL User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It had better be good after this build up...:)
You can take the boy out of the Bush...But you can,t take the Bush out of the boy!!!
Re: Exciting news Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:43 pm  

mtfulham wrote:
mtfulham Stevo's Armpit

I think monkey went in a bit early with this one. I’m still hoping we’ll be moving to Plough Lane - Trailfinders was nothing short of an embarrassment when we played the big boys in SL; the facilities are woefully inadequate
Re: Exciting news Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:23 pm  

User avatarSTEVEL wrote:
STEVEL User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

mtfulham wrote:
I think monkey went in a bit early with this one. I’m still hoping we’ll be moving to Plough Lane - Trailfinders was nothing short of an embarrassment when we played the big boys in SL; the facilities are woefully inadequate

Dragging myself to Plough Lane ,(an area we have no real ties to)
is one of the least exciting things I can think of...We are settled at Ealing and to uproot ourselves again would be madness...
You can take the boy out of the Bush...But you can,t take the Bush out of the boy!!!
Re: Exciting news Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:52 pm  

mtfulham wrote:
mtfulham Stevo's Armpit

STEVEL wrote:
Dragging myself to Plough Lane ,(an area we have no real ties to)
is one of the least exciting things I can think of...We are settled at Ealing and to uproot ourselves again would be madness...

Yeah I mean do like Trailfinders and it’s convenient for me personally to get there; however it’s not fit for SL. Staying there for too much longer seems to be resigning ourselves to being a perennial championship side
Re: Exciting news Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:52 pm  

User avatarjbuzza wrote:
jbuzza User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

mtfulham wrote:

Trailfinders is fine and I wouldn't have thought another move is top priority at the moment.
Re: Exciting news Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:32 am  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

jbuzza wrote:
Trailfinders is fine and I wouldn't have thought another move is top priority at the moment.

Wouldn't describe it as fine, but more adequate for our current needs. No training facilities at Plough Lane just perhaps a bunch of disgruntled residents when the flats are sold who wouldn't want their Sundays messed with. Maybe many of you dont know just how hemmed in the ground is.

May have been something in moving with Brentford to their new ground if a deal could have been done but our fans would rattle around in that worse than at the Stoop. Again we would need a training base so all more expense.

Monkey said he was reporting his efforts to the Directors of Scholars, make of that what you will.
Re: Exciting news Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:53 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Monkey???
Mac out!
Re: Exciting news Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:51 am  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Did he say that?? I thought it was just that he had been speaking to them (I then thought it must be related to our fans getting free entry there).
Re: Exciting news Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:16 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

He said he was discussing what he had been doing or words to that effect which of course could mean everything & nothing.