WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New Signing for 2021

Board index Championship London Broncos New Signing for 2021

New Signing for 2021 Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 pm  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Well, the subject was to draw you in and it's a bit naughty but now I have your attention that new signing can actually be you :D

This months VIP Draw is the chance to win a place in Danny's squad for 2021 including the full amount of kit the players get, listing on the website, programme and perhaps best of all your place on the clubs Official Team Photo.

You will also get your full match kit with your Name and Number on.

I cannot promise you a game but apart form that the winner will get everything else a first team player gets!!

Our fans have been amazing through lockdown, the take up of refunds has been very minimal (announcement to follow on this) but we do of course still have a long time without any income usually gained from around 600 walk up fans at home games so please, if you can, get behind this draw and the clubs Community Lotto where funds go directly into a ring fenced pot for the Academy costs. The Academy is our future and for the first time this year their kits will be open to sponsorship from as little as £250 + VAT for a spot so if anyone wants to chat to me about getting themselves or their business involved with the future of RL in London then please do give me a shout. Its james.milner@londonbroncosrl.com

You can purchase draw tickets from here - https://bit.ly/2EGJweh

Thanks again guys for all of the support many of you have shown the club. It will not be forgotten.