WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Sammut
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am
Posted by northernbloke on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am
northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 463
Rep Position: 41st / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 1949
ML I have never slagged off the club, or made assumptions on any decisions made by the club.
My info on jarrod came through personal sources, in this case happy to be corrected.

Folk are quite happy to have a dig at the club and DH without actually knowing the facts, I am not one of those, sadly thats seen in a dim light by some and gers me flack as wll
I stand by my thoughts, DH is not perfect, and yes we need succession, but he is what we have at the moment until something else comes along.
Players come and players go, how the club handle those that what or need to leave is up to the club not the fans.
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:19 pm
Posted by jbuzza on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:19 pm
jbuzza User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 142
Rep Position: 174th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:48 am
Posts: 3851
Location: Twickenham
northernbloke wrote:
Folk are quite happy to have a dig at the club and DH without actually knowing the facts, I am not one of those, sadly thats seen in a dim light by some and gers me flack as wll
I stand by my thoughts, DH is not perfect, and yes we need succession, but he is what we have at the moment until something else comes along.
Players come and players go, how the club handle those that what or need to leave is up to the club not the fans.


You seem to want to inhabit a vacuous world where opinions are not allowed. Fans have every right to air their views on the club.

Also, let's not forget, there are areas where the facts are well known. For example, our terrible decline in attendances.
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:30 pm
Posted by MonkeyLover on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:30 pm
MonkeyLover Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 66
Rep Position: 245th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 203
northernbloke wrote:
ML I have never slagged off the club, or made assumptions on any decisions made by the club.
My info on jarrod came through personal sources, in this case happy to be corrected.

Folk are quite happy to have a dig at the club and DH without actually knowing the facts, I am not one of those, sadly thats seen in a dim light by some and gers me flack as wll
I stand by my thoughts, DH is not perfect, and yes we need succession, but he is what we have at the moment until something else comes along.
Players come and players go, how the club handle those that what or need to leave is up to the club not the fans.


I was not saying you were one of those slagging off, sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick.
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 pm
Posted by northernbloke on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 pm
northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 463
Rep Position: 41st / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 1949
Nah it's ok ML just saying there are some of us out here who realise that the club is run the way its run and as fans we should realise there is stuff that goes on that we know nothing about
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 pm
Posted by MonkeyLover on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 pm
MonkeyLover Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 66
Rep Position: 245th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 203
northernbloke wrote:
Nah it's ok ML just saying there are some of us out here who realise that the club is run the way its run and as fans we should realise there is stuff that goes on that we know nothing about


There is a fine line between what the fans need to know and what the club need to keep in house. Some people are fully aware I'm a good friend of David and other staff members and perhaps at times should have kept my mouth shut however at other times I've tried to give fans some confidence that things are being done such as mention the intention to take a game to Loftus road if demand started to exceed Ealing but you just get shot down if it doesn't happen so i can understand why the club don't say anything.

Jazz won't mind me telling fans about him signing and then leaving, nor that it was almost last chance saloon when he got up north and offers were not great but it's hardly something the club or Jarrod could have said at the time.
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:30 pm
Posted by Honkytonk on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:30 pm
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 90
Rep Position: 222nd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 570
MonkeyLover

I have question(s), no need for names. Out of the current squad, are we expecting to lose many more than the 6 rumoured (should we go down), and do we have more irons in the fire for incomings??
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm
Posted by MonkeyLover on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm
MonkeyLover Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 66
Rep Position: 245th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 203
Honkytonk wrote:
MonkeyLover

I have question(s), no need for names. Out of the current squad, are we expecting to lose many more than the 6 rumoured (should we go down), and do we have more irons in the fire for incomings??


Genuinely don't know about leaving as I guess it will depend on relegation and contracts becoming void however I know one player being Linked with a move is not getting offered anything so he is pretty certain to move on.

And there will be a fair few coming in but I only know of 2 certain ones not announced yet.
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 pm
Posted by Honkytonk on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:49 pm
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 90
Rep Position: 222nd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 570
Thanks

Are the incomings dependent on SL???
Re: Sammut
Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm
Posted by MonkeyLover on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:06 pm
MonkeyLover Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 66
Rep Position: 245th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 203
Honkytonk wrote:
Thanks

Are the incomings dependent on SL???


Not the ones I know about and both great additions
Re: Sammut
Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 am
Posted by wire-quin on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 am
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 342
Rep Position: 69th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6272
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
MonkeyLover wrote:
Not the ones I know about and both great additions


Are these 2 in addition to Aston?
Mac out!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exbronco and 22 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,983,9211,06077,9044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WHITEHAVEN
Sun 16th Feb 15:00
 CH
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 8th Mar 15:00
 CH
YORK
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 22nd Mar 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 29th Mar 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
SHEFFIELD
Fri 10th Apr 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
TOULOUSE
Tue 14th Apr 19:30
 CH
SWINTON LIONS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 19th Apr 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
LEIGH
Sun 26th Apr 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 3rd May 15:00
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 17th May 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
OLDHAM
Sun 24th May 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sat 30th May 15:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 14th Jun 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
LONDON BRONCOS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





27