WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad 2021

Board index Championship London Broncos Squad 2021

Re: Squad 2021 Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:42 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 223
jbuzza wrote:
I think 500 is ambitious but non league football clubs are doing this for smaller numbers. I doubt there is money to be made but for these clubs it is a way to continue to engage with fans.


If there is no money to be made & clubs are losing enough
anyway, then it is just pointless. They should use their website to engage. In Bronco's case they just don't engage enough or at all.

By the time the exciting news gets here, i will have lost the will to live.
Re: Squad 2021 Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:01 pm  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6627
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Mac out!
Re: Squad 2021 Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:42 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 223
wire-quin wrote:
https://londonbroncosrl.com/news/eccles-agrees-new-broncos-deal/ Good news


Do you think there is a difference WQ between good news & exciting news? In any event as you say, Eccles staying longer can only be good news.
Re: Squad 2021 Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:59 pm  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 701
Apparently, these chaps are still OOC

Sadiq Adebiyi
Gideon Boafo
Keiran Dixon
Will Lovell
Jacob Ogden
Greg Richards
Jordan Williams

I think that means we have the following signed up

Egodo
Aston
Battye
Peliisier
Walters
Curran
Krasniqi
Allgood
Meadows
Norman
Horsman
Leyland
Davis
Hindmarsh

And the following leaving

Smith
OAB
Butler
Fozard
Armitage

Not a bad starting point.
Re: Squad 2021 Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:16 pm  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 701
To add to the above

5 academy youngster signed up

Jonah Verella - WG/CEN
Josh Hodson - CEN
Will Blakemore - Forward (loose)
Rob Oakley - HB/HK
Jacob Jones - Forward (loose)

Good to see some of the youngsters get rewarded. Hopefully a couple of experienced/Quality bodies come in to supplement

Also, good communication from the club. I liked the release that announced the players
Re: Squad 2021 Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:07 pm  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6627
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Honkytonk wrote:
To add to the above

5 academy youngster signed up

Jonah Verella - WG/CEN
Josh Hodson - CEN
Will Blakemore - Forward (loose)
Rob Oakley - HB/HK
Jacob Jones - Forward (loose)

Good to see some of the youngsters get rewarded. Hopefully a couple of experienced/Quality bodies come in to supplement

Also, good communication from the club. I liked the release that announced the players


Great news to see more homegrown players coming through.
Mac out!
Re: Squad 2021 Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:32 pm  

Honkytonk wrote:
Honkytonk Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm
Posts: 701
Lewis Bienek is leaving Hull, been reported that he has 2 offers and another one pending. I would love to get him back.. Give us some real grunt up front
Re: Squad 2021 Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:47 pm  

Exbronco wrote:
Exbronco Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Posts: 52
Honkytonk wrote:
Lewis Bienek is leaving Hull, been reported that he has 2 offers and another one pending. I would love to get him back.. Give us some real grunt up front

Be very surprised if he came back
Re: Squad 2021 Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:19 am  

User avatarwire-quin wrote:
wire-quin User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6627
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Exbronco wrote:
Be very surprised if he came back


Another young southerner who didn’t make it up north. Walker will be back soon from Wakey.
Mac out!
Re: Squad 2021 Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:43 am  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2174
Walker is doing ok, cant see him coming back anytime soon.
Biggest worry with wakey is making sure our on loan fwd comes back, battye has been playing well, good to see him getting some game time
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deadcowboys1 and 32 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,105,2491,29978,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X