WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2020 wishlist
2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:00 am  

User avatarHuddsRL5 wrote:
HuddsRL5 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 1364
What's your wishlist for next year in the following categories? What changes do we need to make?

New Players

Existing players

League & Cup

The Club

The Forum
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:23 am  
the stella kid User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:52 am
Posts: 2691
I would like to see coming in
Fullback
Top Quality half back
Prop
this would add to Edwards and Butler that have already come in.

we have already lost
Mellor
Grix
Ferguson
i would also like to see go
Ikahifho
Uate
Frawley

this would free up cap space and rota places. If we are still short of cap i would add Cudjoe to the list if it enabled us to get a Marquee player at half back as i think this could make all the difference in making a competitive side (look at Salford and Hastings)




Looking good if we can add Sezer to the list of additions. A starting 17 next year of

Golding
Mcgillvary
Cudjoe
Wardle
Macintosh
Gaskell
Sezer
Matagi
O Brien
Taai
Wardle
Edwards
Turner

Gavet
Clough
Leeming
Lawrence

If Cudjoe is not fit then Turner to centre Lawrence to loose and Murphy to the bench.

Presuming we lose Frawley and uate. This would still leave

Senior*2, Butler, Holmes, Russell, Kirby, Hewitt, Wood, English and Wilson which gives us to me a really solid squad with good depth.
Last edited by the stella kid on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 pm  

Jo Jumbuck wrote:
Jo Jumbuck Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Posts: 1583
the stella kid wrote:
I would like to see coming in
Fullback
Top Quality half back
Prop
this would add to Edwards and Butler that have already come in.

we have already lost
Mellor
Grix
Ferguson
i would also like to see go
Ikahifho
Uate
Frawley

this would free up cap space and rota places. If we are still short of cap i would add Cudjoe to the list if it enabled us to get a Marquee player at half back as i think this could make all the difference in making a competitive side (look at Salford and Hastings)


I agree with that but would add Lawrence to the list to go, I would like to see a ball handling LF
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:19 pm  
the stella kid User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:52 am
Posts: 2691
Great in theory but there aren't any ball handling loose forwards about. The only one in super league is O Loughlan and he is just about finished. Everyone else is just playing an extra forward at 13.
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
Jo Jumbuck wrote:
I agree with that but would add Lawrence to the list to go, I would like to see a ball handling LF


Turner?
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 pm  

User avatarMatt01 wrote:
Matt01 User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:25 pm
Posts: 11028
Location: Birthplace of Rugby League
A fit squad.
FARTOWN FOREVER

FARTOWN LEGENDS - Danny, Eorl, Reilly, Stan and Wally
Re: 2020 wishlist Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:27 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
Matt01 wrote:
A fit squad.


:PRAY: :PRAY:
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: 2020 wishlist Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:33 am  

Joehudds wrote:
Joehudds Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm
Posts: 195
Looks like the quality halfback could be sezer still thought all the rumours had gone with that but just read moles article and looks like we’re front runners
Re: 2020 wishlist Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:29 am  

Fartown58 wrote:
Fartown58 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:03 am
Posts: 134
A top quality half (Aidan Sezer would be an outstanding capture)
A top quality prop
A top quality physio (Look at what Salford have done with Brown in charge - with only a small squad but kept most of them on the field most of the season)
A new purpose built ground!!!
Re: 2020 wishlist Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:25 am  

User avatarHuddsRL5 wrote:
HuddsRL5 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 1364
Our own ground would be a dream but realistically with planning would be a five year project!

GB is awesome
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,0771,14778,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts