WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2019 Recruitment
Re: 2019 Recruitment Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:50 pm  

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
Hangerman2 wrote:
Maybe they are waiting until we are sure we will be playing in SL next year to announce.


yep another fine reason... doubt he would want to come over and play in the championship! or that we could even afford
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Re: 2019 Recruitment Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:10 pm  

GiantJake1988 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am
Posts: 1061
If Uate is playing silly buggars then id pull out of the deal.

Darnell has improved loads under Woolford and had his best game so far last night. Id also look to promote Dom Young to the first team to join the Senior twins.

Id say Darnell will be competing with Rankin for the full back spot next year, potentially.

A quality half back is obviously top of our agenda bur I dont know how thats going to work now Gaskell is playing very well. Especially as ive heard they are going to look to give Ollie Russel 8 or so games next year.
Re: 2019 Recruitment Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:04 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9543
What makes you think Uate is playing silly buggers?
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: 2019 Recruitment Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 am  

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
surprised you think mcintosh had his best game so far lastnight against cas :shock:

he still has too many errors in his game but coming along nicely... he himself sees full back as his fave position, reminds me very much of cudjoe he was the same, wanted to be a full back but ended up at centre, see the same progression for mcintosh

for me the uate deal is done, will say again they are saving it to announce, no benefit announcing it now :IDEA:
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Re: 2019 Recruitment Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:19 pm  

Jo Jumbuck wrote:
Jo Jumbuck Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Posts: 1583
GIANTSRL wrote:
surprised you think mcintosh had his best game so far lastnight against cas :shock:

he still has too many errors in his game but coming along nicely... he himself sees full back as his fave position, reminds me very much of cudjoe he was the same, wanted to be a full back but ended up at centre, see the same progression for mcintosh

for me the uate deal is done, will say again they are saving it to announce, no benefit announcing it now :IDEA:


Cudjo looked a promising Fullback, I think it was Brown who turned him into a centre IIRC.
Re: 2019 Recruitment Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:38 pm  

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
Jo Jumbuck wrote:
Cudjo looked a promising Fullback, I think it was Brown who turned him into a centre IIRC.


yes nathan brown told him hes going to be a centre
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,070,3821,11578,2134,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts