FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards
21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm  

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm  
Only 6 ex-Leigh players. It could have been a lot more.
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm  
And if I were a betting man I'd suggest 50% of them will score against us.

An eminently winnable game, an eminently losable game. For both teams it depends which team turns up and if its wet it really will be who plays the conditions better.

I'd be far more confident with Amone and Asiata in the side but what can you do?
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm  
Deeeekos wrote:
And if I were a betting man I'd suggest 50% of them will score against us.

An eminently winnable game, an eminently losable game. For both teams it depends which team turns up and if its wet it really will be who plays the conditions better.

I'd be far more confident with Amone and Asiata in the side but what can you do?

The weather is supposed to be decent, and i think we will address our off day against Fev. Leigh by about 4 to 8 for me. :PRAY:
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am  
I'm going for Salford 16 Leigh 36
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:36 am  
We win by 8
16-24.
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:34 pm  
Up and waiting for the Tv coverage to start here in sunny Vancouver. We have a very weakend 17 out today. I’m hoping the guys stepping in will take their chance to shine.
We will need to be on our game and very error free to win this one I believe.
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:07 pm  
30 mins in and the ref is killing us with mickey pot calls for penalties and 6 agains. Most being shown to be very pedantic and one sided so far.
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:50 pm  
That said, 10 mins into the second half and WE are why we are behind with some basic weaknesses.
First contact tackles very weak.
Allowing of balls slipped out in the tackle constantly.
Slow defensive line speed.
No answer to a very fast defensive line speed from Salford (they look offside often but being allows to do it so why stop).
Those are just honest observations, but I’m not losing sight on how decimated the team is this week.
Re: 21 man Squads - Devils v Leopards : Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:18 pm  
Last post. We have actually ended up getting robbed here. Ethan Ryan try a clear offside at the kick then a clear knock on. Even Barry Mac called it on the replays.
Also the previous Snead try was a clear forward pass from Snead directly before he gets the ball back. Scratch that 12 off and we win.
Poor ref, poor video ref, but honestly, a poor performance.
Onwards Leythers.
Next