FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - One more incoming?
Re: One more incoming? : Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:48 pm  
newshy38 wrote:
Did anyone see Lam jnr playing Halfback for PNG at the weekend? He was outstanding.Two tries,two assists,a good all round performance.Currently not getting a game in OZ,he would be the one for me.

I for one would love Leigh to sign Lachlan Lam. Lam Snr (Adrian) did rubbish this earlier in the season as a non starter. Maybe Lachlan has his heart set on a 1st choice spot in NRL or doesn't fancy the big city lights & tropical weather of Leigh, who knows ? Only his Dad would have any positive influence on whether Lachlan might try his luck over here.
Re: One more incoming? : Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:52 pm  
As mentioned on the player retention thread, I have just finished the last of three interviews of Derek by the Dock House Rugby Show guys. In the third he mentions that he/we are still open to signing another player, should the right one be available and willing. He does not mention names, position etc, and is very confident and complimentary of the squad Chester and Lam have put together. He is clear though, that we are still actively looking for the right player.
Re: One more incoming? : Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:15 am  
The next one will send the ripples through SL again... Leythers mean business....
Re: One more incoming? : Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:30 pm  
Tipster Ste wrote:
The next one will send the ripples through SL again... Leythers mean business....

I won’t ask who because you would have said if you could/would BUT is it for this season Ste ?
(Starved of good or any Leyther rumours in my world).
Re: One more incoming? : Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:43 am  
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
I won’t ask who because you would have said if you could/would BUT is it for this season Ste ?
(Starved of good or any Leyther rumours in my world).

i would be amazed if not revealed by friday evening and for the rest of this season.... and hopefully beyond.....
Re: One more incoming? : Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:08 pm  
Tipster Ste wrote:
i would be amazed if not revealed by friday evening and for the rest of this season.... and hopefully beyond.....

Ste, there's a character in Laurie Lee's "Cider with Rosie" who is described as "the sort of person that hands out knowledge in very small packages".
Re: One more incoming? : Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:14 pm  
Bent&Bongser wrote:
Ste, there's a character in Laurie Lee's "Cider with Rosie" who is described as "the sort of person that hands out knowledge in very small packages".

:D
Re: One more incoming? : Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:33 pm  
Supposed to be Bevan French lol
Re: One more incoming? : Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:49 pm  
Dick Jones wrote:
Supposed to be Bevan French lol

says who
Re: One more incoming? : Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:28 am  
Bent&Bongser wrote:

Cider With Rosie.
Me n you must be a very similar age mate. Comprehensive school reading matter :wink:
Very good book though 8)
PreviousNext