u RLFANS.COM - Fantasy League WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fantasy League

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Fantasy League

Fantasy League
Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Posted by Ashton Bears on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Ashton Bears User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 101
Rep Position: 215th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:40 am
Posts: 1216
Location: Around the three Sisters
Hi all last year we had a great turn out over 100 entrances the team is called Anybodycanjoin pin number 8550 come on lets see if we can beat it this year.
Password qwerty Bet Fred Super League.
Re: Fantasy League
Post Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:45 am
Posted by Cokey on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:45 am
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 983
Rep Position: 4th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Ashton Bears wrote:
Hi all last year we had a great turn out over 100 entrances the team is called Anybodycanjoin pin number 8550 come on lets see if we can beat it this year.
Password qwerty Bet Fred Super League.


I'm in. I will be defending my title. :D
Image
Re: Fantasy League
Post Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:32 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:32 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 524
Rep Position: 39th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13011
Location: blackpool tower circus
Cokey wrote:
I'm in. I will be defending my title. :D

Cmon Derek, I’m ready to give it a go, I towed ya I’m useless with computers , let me know how to sign up..?
Re: Fantasy League
Post Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 pm
Posted by Cokey on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 pm
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 983
Rep Position: 4th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
charlie caroli wrote:
Cmon Derek, I’m ready to give it a go, I towed ya I’m useless with computers , let me know how to sign up..?


Ian, i think you entered once so you might already be registered. If not, then go HERE

Once registered, follow the rules. You can pick up to 3 teams,and then those teams will be in the main fantasy league. Now, to enter the mini league (which i won last year :D ) You need to click on ....Join mini league, then you enter the pin number 8550 and then enter the password qwerty and then you will be in the mini league,which is called anybodycanjoin. You can put all your 3 teams in the mini league if you wish. Good luck. :thumb:
Image
Re: Fantasy League
Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 524
Rep Position: 39th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13011
Location: blackpool tower circus
Cokey wrote:
Ian, i think you entered once so you might already be registered. If not, then go HERE

Once registered, follow the rules. You can pick up to 3 teams,and then those teams will be in the main fantasy league. Now, to enter the mini league (which i won last year :D ) You need to click on ....Join mini league, then you enter the pin number 8550 and then enter the password qwerty and then you will be in the mini league,which is called anybodycanjoin. You can put all your 3 teams in the mini league if you wish. Good luck. :thumb:

I’ve registered my teams Derek, and will be challenging you.Charlie knows. :thumb:
Re: Fantasy League
Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Posted by Cokey on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 983
Rep Position: 4th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
charlie caroli wrote:
I’ve registered my teams Derek, and will be challenging you.Charlie knows. :thumb:


Ian, You're a betting man,how about a £5 wager on who finishes the highest between us?
Image
Re: Fantasy League
Post Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 524
Rep Position: 39th / 78,036

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 13011
Location: blackpool tower circus
Cokey wrote:
Ian, You're a betting man,how about a £5 wager on who finishes the highest between us?

Yer on Derek, it’s a bet. :thumb:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vancouver Leyther and 44 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,024,6611,20678,0364,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.






22