WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2 New Season Long Signings From Hull not Wigan

Board index Super League Leigh Centurions 2 New Season Long Signings From Hull not Wigan

Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

A prop and a centre/wing.
Again I’m a cave dweller when it comes to t’internet stuff if anyone can do the link.
They are not players I know about, other than what I can find on said t”internet.
Opinions ?
For me they up the anti for places and if good, address specific needs.
Welcome lads.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Vancouver Leyther wrote:
A prop and a centre/wing.
Again I’m a cave dweller when it comes to t’internet stuff if anyone can do the link.
They are not players I know about, other than what I can find on said t”internet.
Opinions ?
For me they up the anti for places and if good, address specific needs.
Welcome lads.

Hull fan here.

Bienek is an interesting one. There is a highlight reel of him were he looks like an absolute beast, although bear in mind that most of those clips are from reserve or youth games. He has had a few SL games with Hull and looked decent enough but didn't do anything spectacular. He seems to have had a few niggling injuries over the last year or so. I think he will do ok at championship level, but don't get carried away by that video.

Scott is a really competent young centre. Again he has played a few SL games and looked solid. For a young player his positional play and defence is good, and he's pretty strong too. He does lack for a bit of pace, I can see him stepping up to back row eventually, but I like him.
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Thanks ZH. I think the fact that they are both season long loans says that they are both not the finished article and of course not in serious contention at Hull right now. Both good enough to be kept on Hulls books though, so obviously have potential that I hope we can develop and benefit from as the season progresses.
I hope we can send you back two better players at the season end.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
Hull fan here.

Bienek is an interesting one. There is a highlight reel of him were he, although bear in mind that most of those clips are from reserve or youth games. He has had a few SL games with Hull and looked decent enough but didn't do anything spectacular. you He seems to have had a few niggling injuries over the last year or so. I think he will do ok at championship level, but don't get carried away by that video.

Scott is a really competent young centre. Again he has played a few SL games and looked solid. For a young player his positional play and defence is good, and he's pretty strong too. He does lack for a bit of pace, I can see him stepping up to back row eventually, but I like him.

I see him being more developed at Leigh Not sure how both will pan out. Time will tell.
Good luck to both, hard season ahead.