WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Man Utd Ladies crowds

Board index Super League Leigh Centurions Man Utd Ladies crowds

Man Utd Ladies crowds Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:47 pm  

User avatarmaurice wrote:
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16467
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
Caught some highlights of the Everton game on tv last night, and was shocked at the lack of crowd, only west seemed open and then sparsely filled - imagine my shock when the official gate was over 1800, if they'd filled the west stand we would have seen a record gate of 32000 on that basis
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:15 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11989
Location: Back in Lancashire
maurice wrote:
Caught some highlights of the Everton game on tv last night, and was shocked at the lack of crowd, only west seemed open and then sparsely filled - imagine my shock when the official gate was over 1800, if they'd filled the west stand we would have seen a record gate of 32000 on that basis


I think the likes of City, Arsenal, Chelsea are getting much bigger crowds, aren't they?
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:27 pm  

User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 8239
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
When they do the 'free tickets' at their respective Premier League grounds (when their is no 'mens' club football) they get great crowds, United have yet to do this though. Over 4K at their 1st game at the LSV, crowds seem to have dwindled somewhat since.
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:48 am  

User avatarmaurice wrote:
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16467
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
Alan wrote:
I think the likes of City, Arsenal, Chelsea are getting much bigger crowds, aren't they?


Looking at the same highlights show they don't, then you look at declared gates and it looks fishy - must be something to do with government or TV deals
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:19 am  

User avatarSnowy wrote:
Snowy User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:49 pm
Posts: 7384
Location: Hilton Park !!!! RIP!!!
Salford do that on a regular basis don't they ?
[quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]TBF he's a good lad Snowy.


A wind up merchant but a good lad.


:lol:[/quote]

[quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]That sig snowy is Ssooooooooooo old !!![/quote]

OOpps - nowt changes !!

[b]Widnes 8 Leigh 10 LOL!!!
Leigh 23 Widnes 16 LOL!!
Leigh 30 Widnes 16 LOL!!
Widnes 18 Leigh 38 Oh Dear !!
Leigh 54 Widnes 16 FFS!!!
Leigh 50 Widnes 18 We gave them 3 tries !!!
Widnes 18 Leigh 24 Still no points in the 2nd half!!
Good luck Widnes. See you in 2015 !![/b]
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6129
maurice wrote:
Looking at the same highlights show they don't, then you look at declared gates and it looks fishy - must be something to do with government or TV deals


They filled Wembley.. Let’s crack on.
Image
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:40 am  
THECherry&Whites User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Posts: 2948
Location: Everywhere and no where baby...
maurice wrote:
Looking at the same highlights show they don't, then you look at declared gates and it looks fishy - must be something to do with government or TV deals


They open 3 stands for Football, East, West and South. You can’t see how many are in the East because of where the cameras are.
Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?
Re: Man Utd Ladies crowds Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:30 pm  

User avatarmaurice wrote:
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16467
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
THECherry&Whites wrote:
They open 3 stands for Football, East, West and South. You can’t see how many are in the East because of where the cameras are.


South was about 6 and not any more in East

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Septimius Severus and 73 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,8611,12278,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X