WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The Cannings/WH Smith Store

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions The Cannings/WH Smith Store

The Cannings/WH Smith Store Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:52 pm  

glee wrote:
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The Cannings/WH Smith store in the Spinning Gate Shopping Centre are considering having a selection of rugby league books on their shelves before Christmas. They are testing the water by taking just four titles to start with: "A Northern Union Man The life of Harold Wagstaff" written by Robert Gate and Graham Williams along with three of my Ashurst novels "One Winter", "Two Seasons" and "Three Good Years".
If the interest is there they will take more so if you buy your copy of League Express or League Weekly there, have a look and let them know whether this might interest you.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]
Re: The Cannings/WH Smith Store Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:31 pm  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Thanks Glee, I've purchased quite a few of your reviews and enjoyed all.. Will be looking out for them.