WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - In the event

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions In the event

In the event
Post Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Posted by GUBRATS on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:48 pm
GUBRATS User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 320
Rep Position: 75th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Posts: 2411
Of us finishing 3rd , and potentially having a weeks notice to play away in Toulouse , LISA have looked at the possibility of running a coach to Toulouse , if a win tomorrow we will be putting the details out and asking for expressions of interest
snaivooladniv eht fo thgim eht eraweb
Re: In the event
Post Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:18 pm
Posted by WYSIWYG on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:18 pm
WYSIWYG User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 243rd / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 710
I still think we will finish 2nd. Toronto will rest a lot of players in that last game. Fev will beat Toulouse.
Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:59 am
Posted by kaykie6 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:59 am
kaykie6 Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 24
Rep Position: 274th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Posts: 57
WYSIWYG wrote:
I still think we will finish 2nd. Toronto will rest a lot of players in that last game. Fev will beat Toulouse.

We will never finish 2nd..Toulouse are 2 points in front of us with a far superior points difference so the fev result will mean nothing,if anything we want Toulouse to win and try to secure 3rd
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 am
Posted by Cokey on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 am
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 888
Rep Position: 7th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 6024
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
kaykie6 wrote:
We will never finish 2nd..Toulouse are 2 points in front of us with a far superior points difference so the fev result will mean nothing,if anything we want Toulouse to win and try to secure 3rd


Apologies if I've gone off topic. :?

If Leigh win their last 3 games,and Toulouse lose against Fev, Leigh finish 2nd. :thumb:
Image
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:17 am
Posted by kaykie6 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:17 am
kaykie6 Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 24
Rep Position: 274th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Posts: 57
Cokey wrote:
If Leigh win their last 3 games,and Toulouse lose against Fev, Leigh finish 2nd. :thumb:
hope ur right cokey, I had forgot there points on the table counted yesterdays game so it is possible :thumb:
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:18 am
Posted by Harold Rigby Jnr on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:18 am
Harold Rigby Jnr User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 232
Rep Position: 108th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 2335
Location: In't Tap Room
GUBRATS wrote:
Of us finishing 3rd , and potentially having a weeks notice to play away in Toulouse , LISA have looked at the possibility of running a coach to Toulouse , if a win tomorrow we will be putting the details out and asking for expressions of interest


That's a fair old trek on a coach. Good luck with that.
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:13 pm
Posted by reffy on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:13 pm
reffy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 332
Rep Position: 70th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 40

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 4608
Location: Cheshire, it's Lancashire really
Harold Rigby Jnr wrote:
That's a fair old trek on a coach. Good luck with that.


17 hours
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Posted by JackDiggle on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:53 pm
JackDiggle Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 56
Rep Position: 242nd / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 pm
Posts: 278
Is this the weekend of the 14th? Any schedule of games is hard to find. Wolfpack website most useful I've discovered.
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:24 pm
Posted by WYSIWYG on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:24 pm
WYSIWYG User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 243rd / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 710
Cokey wrote:
Apologies if I've gone off topic. :?

If Leigh win their last 3 games,and Toulouse lose against Fev, Leigh finish 2nd. :thumb:


Thank you Cokey. Apology accepted KK lol :O)
Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.
Re: In the event
Post Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:31 pm
Posted by shadrack on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:31 pm
shadrack User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 294th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 65
Location: westleigh
think we will need to beat york also,no easy task at the moment.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,957,85884177,8244,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





22