WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Thanks to all..

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Thanks to all..

Re: Thanks to all..
Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 pm
Posted by DETROITSOUL on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 pm
DETROITSOUL User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 287th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

PlayTheBall wrote:
What a load of absolute crap is being spouted on this and many other threads on this Forum.
Is it any wonder that more and more people are deserting this site.
If you want to talk drivel then why don't you exchange email addresses and share this rubbish amongst yourselves - instead of sharing it with fans of the club who are desperate to know where the club is headed, amid the current turmoil.

I totally agree never seen so much crap posted on a rugby forum in my life been like this for awhile now its like the living dead forum :SHOOT:
Put a glide in yer stride a dip in your hip and follow me to LEYTH SPORTS VILLAGE and take a Rugby League trip with the Mighty CENTURIONS
We train on beans man Human beans"..........
Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:22 am
Posted by atomic on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:22 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 428
Rep Position: 48th / 77,860

PlayTheBall wrote:
What a load of absolute crap is being spouted on this and many other threads on this Forum.
If you want to talk drivel then why don't you exchange email addresses and share this rubbish amongst yourselves - instead of sharing it with fans of the club who are desperate to know where the club is headed, amid the current turmoil.

You do seem to use the same jargon every season..Have you lost your ball? Or just annoyed Toronto didn't make it.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 500
Rep Position: 37th / 77,860

PlayTheBall wrote:

Here we go again, another poster who thinks only his posts are sensible.What is the difference between the Drivel YOU post and the drivel everyone else posts?
Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:09 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:09 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 167
Rep Position: 158th / 77,860

charlie caroli wrote:
Here we go again, another poster who thinks only his posts are sensible.What is the difference between the Drivel YOU post and the drivel everyone else posts?

Eeerrrrm! Is in that the first "drivel" mentioned in your post Charles (good evening, btw) has a capital initial? Make these bonus questions easier mate. :wink: :thumb:
Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Posted by charlie caroli on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:42 pm
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Bent&Bongser wrote:
Eeerrrrm! Is in that the first "drivel" mentioned in your post Charles (good evening, btw) has a capital initial? Make these bonus questions easier mate. :wink: :thumb:

Bongser as you know I speak fluent rubbish :lol: but I recognize, I'm no better than anyone else.Some on this Forum think Shaun Wane is a C☺ap Coach :lol: wish he would come to the LSV.Also I must congratulate my owd mucker Andy Mazey ,on Swinton survival, well done mate :CLAP: :CLAP: .
Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:58 pm
Posted by Bent&Bongser on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:58 pm
Bent&Bongser User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 167
Rep Position: 158th / 77,860

Wane, it has to be said, Charlie, is a fine coach. During his tenure, Wigan (much as it stuck in Bongser's craw) were always there or thereabouts come the sharp end of the season. Furthermore, despite Swinny's own travails, always want to see local (VERY local in Swinton's case a few seasons ago) clubs at the highest level they can be (even support The Pies when they're up against Aussies). Glad that The Knights of the 'Dale are still with us too. :thumb:
Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 am
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Bent&Bongser wrote:
Wane, it has to be said, Charlie, is a fine coach. During his tenure, Wigan (much as it stuck in Bongser's craw) were always there or thereabouts come the sharp end of the season. Furthermore, despite Swinny's own travails, always want to see local (VERY local in Swinton's case a few seasons ago) clubs at the highest level they can be (even support The Pies when they're up against Aussies). Glad that The Knights of the 'Dale are still with us too. :thumb:

Bongser, I know Shaun Wane, not only a great Coach but he bleeds Wigan and is so proud of his heritage,my prediction is he won't be away from RL to long,I don't think he would have left if certain players had been signed without his blessing.Shaun loves the Banter and loves nowt more than having a dig at Leigh, some Leigh fans don't like him because of this.I go to Wigan 4 or 5 days a week and love the Banter.

As for Swinton, I'm also chuffed for Stu Littler he's done a great job as well,again I think next year will be a hard season for Swinton, as it will be for us.We need some signings very soon because pre season training is only about 4 or 5 weeks away, and up to now we have no players, very worrying .
Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am
Posted by DaveP65 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 am
DaveP65 Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 39
Rep Position: 269th / 77,860

No players and no news.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm
Posted by atomic on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Post Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Posted by atomic on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

charlie caroli wrote:
Bongser, I know Shaun Wane, not only a great Coach but he bleeds Wigan and is so proud of his heritage,my prediction is he won't be away from RL to long,I don't think he would have left if certain players had been signed without his blessing.Shaun loves the Banter and loves nowt more than having a dig at Leigh, some Leigh fans don't like him because of this.I go to Wigan 4 or 5 days a week and love the Banter.

As for Swinton, I'm also chuffed for Stu Littler he's done a great job as well,again I think next year will be a hard season for Swinton, as it will be for us.We need some signings very soon because pre season training is only about 4 or 5 weeks away, and up to now we have no players, very worrying .

Wane came over as being arrogant at times and most considered him a bully. But these last couple of games have really shown the other side him and I have nothing but total respect for the fella. As you say Charlie I don't see him being away from the game for too long.
PreviousNext