Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 am
Posted by Alan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 am
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 811
Rep Position: 9th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

joanne callotte wrote:
If that's a go at me, YOU are the pathetic one.....First, I know Alan, yet don't think he knows me, but I was just pointing out 2015 was abysmal, and 2016 was superb!

I think YOU need to explain your "Strike one" comment!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Surely even you must have realised how this forum has seen people give up in droves, since you became the "Playground bully"

Quite pathetic really

And I reckon you were right to point out my error - which, by the way, was an error. My explanation was an attempted humorous way of admitting it. (perhaps lost on the mod?) So, was 'Strike one' aimed at me or you, do you reckon? It was certainly attached to my post.
Re: Rowley to step down
Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Posted by atomic on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 428
Rep Position: 48th / 77,860

Quiz Score: 0

joanne callotte wrote:
If that's a go at me, YOU are the pathetic one.....First, I know Alan, yet don't think he knows me, but I was just pointing out 2015 was abysmal, and 2016 was superb!

I think YOU need to explain your "Strike one" comment!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Surely even you must have realised how this forum has seen people give up in droves, since you became the "Playground bully"

Quite pathetic really

The demise was in decline prior to being the playground bully. Some just can't get to grips with being told they are wrong. You are entitled to your own opinion. But so is everyone else.
Previous