My Story in the LeighJournal
Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:27 pm
Posted by glee on Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:27 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 49
Rep Position: 50th / 78,111

Quiz Score: 0

If anybody has read the article in this week's Leigh Journal about my planning to write another novel in my Ashurst series, there is a bit more to add to it. It is something that should be of interest to anyone who has ever thought of writing a novel based on their own life and times, which is what I have basically done.
I have also produced a three page account of how any one can write a novel based on their own life and times.
If you are interested in becoming an author, E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and I'll send what I have called "Geoff's Platform" to you.
Writing your own novel can be a fascinating way to spend time and particularly if you are having to self isolate.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]