WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - salford vs leigh

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions salford vs leigh

Re: salford vs leigh Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:30 am  
knockonknockon Stevo's Armpit

atomic wrote:
My daughter and son in law will be attending along with their 20 mates. Unfortunately I’m at work.

Enjoy..

very good :roll:
Кто это перевел?
Re: salford vs leigh Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:00 pm  

User avatarBinosh wrote:
Binosh User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

The reluctance of the club to invest in Middles (props) is mental. It seems to be some sort of tactical choice to have a small pack.

We will be bullied again in the middle this year. Its no good investing in halfbacks and centres when we are losing the middle channel battle.
Re: salford vs leigh Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:35 pm  
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Binosh wrote:
The reluctance of the club to invest in Middles (props) is mental. It seems to be some sort of tactical choice to have a small pack.

We will be bullied again in the middle this year. Its no good investing in halfbacks and centres when we are losing the middle channel battle.

I agree that we need a bit more clout up the middle to make headway, and protect the halves, or defend the middle and make team try to go around us.
My hope is still that this will be addressed by the two loanees and the possible overseas signing (though they are still to be seen I admit)
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: salford vs leigh Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Binosh wrote:

Who will bully us ?
Previous