WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Featherstone

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Featherstone

Re: Featherstone
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Posted by Montyburns on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Montyburns Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Rotherham Fev Fan wrote:
Thaz got that wrong on fergy owd lad....
Not saying it might come off like

Was right about Ferguson :lol:
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Posted by Rotherham Fev Fan on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Montyburns wrote:
Was right about Ferguson :lol:

Eventually:lol:
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Posted by Montyburns on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Montyburns Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Not often I’m wrong my friend
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 pm
Posted by THECherry&Whites on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 pm
THECherry&Whites User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

WYSIWYG wrote:
I wish John Duffy had been on the coaching staff of Australia or Tonga. Are we getting the best players available or are we getting all of JD's mates? I'm not saying they are poor players, on the contrary, but has JD got tartan goggles on. Just an observation about our recruitment.

JD is going for a squad that he knows and trusts. The players know how he works and he knows how to get the best out of these players. The beauty of building a squad like this is that they will gel quickly and hit the ground running. Remember when we built a squad in 2017? On paper they would compete in Super League never mind get us back into SL. However, hardly any of them had ever played together and/or been coached by the coaching team. We all know what happened next! JD has built the nucleus of a solid squad that will get enhanced in the next few weeks with 3 or 4 quality signings that will make the difference in this league. Have patience, have faith, the Leythers are going to be the team to beat!
Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?
Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Posted by WYSIWYG on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:14 pm
WYSIWYG User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

THECherry&Whites wrote:
JD is going for a squad that he knows and trusts. The players know how he works and he knows how to get the best out of these players. The beauty of building a squad like this is that they will gel quickly and hit the ground running. Remember when we built a squad in 2017? On paper they would compete in Super League never mind get us back into SL. However, hardly any of them had ever played together and/or been coached by the coaching team. We all know what happened next! JD has built the nucleus of a solid squad that will get enhanced in the next few weeks with 3 or 4 quality signings that will make the difference in this league. Have patience, have faith, the Leythers are going to be the team to beat!

I'm quite sure we will have a decent team on the field. I'm sure there will be a big name or two yet to be announced.
Hope you're right about the Scottish connection. We'll probably sign Nicola Sturgeon next. :O)
Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 am
Posted by atomic on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

WYSIWYG wrote:
I'm quite sure we will have a decent team on the field. I'm sure there will be a big name or two yet to be announced.
Hope you're right about the Scottish connection. We'll probably sign Nicola Sturgeon next. :O)

Be ok for Championship. Thought the deal was promotion when Toronto had left the league.

DB! Toronto have left the league...
Previous